• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

What? I subscribe to his channel. He has  over 5 million subs actually. I don’t receive political commentary through email like some sort of boomer. 

Yeah, Larry is really smart for getting his health information from Aldous Snow.

5 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

What? I subscribe to his channel. He has  over 5 million subs actually. I don’t receive political commentary through email like some sort of boomer. 

Wacky YouTube channels (even by household names like Russell Brand) are the new chain emails.

So my wife came home Sunday from her mom's after her mom tested positive (and after staying at her mom's for 3 days before that - not because of anything I did).

She's still negative.  If she didn't get it, that's pretty remarkable.  Her mom probably killed like 5 elderly people at Top Gun on Saturday night. 

45 minutes ago, cals said:

So my wife came home Sunday from her mom's after her mom tested positive (and after staying at her mom's for 3 days before that - not because of anything I did).

She's still negative.  If she didn't get it, that's pretty remarkable.  Her mom probably killed like 5 elderly people at Top Gun on Saturday night. 

I believe some people are simply immune. Hell I worked in low ventilation building surrounded by covid and yet to get sick. 

4 minutes ago, cals said:

Well fuck.  Wife has it which means I’m on solo parent duty.  And now I sit and wait to see if anyone else comes down with it.

Sorry to hear about this.

I guess the boosters aren't as effective as before?

Just now, Jay said:

Sorry to hear about this.

I guess the boosters aren't as effective as before?

It would not appear so. She’s pretty sick now.  

The real test will be my immune system.  We will see how strong recovery plus vaccination really is.

1 hour ago, cals said:

Well fuck.  Wife has it which means I’m on solo parent duty.  And now I sit and wait to see if anyone else comes down with it.

How much masturbating do you think she’ll do in the garage? Anyways, hope she feels better soon 

1 hour ago, cals said:

Thanks.  I have no idea what I’m having for dinner.

Whatever you want.  It's a great day for grilling steaks, with some Miller Lites.  the dilemma will be what plant to use.  I'd go with corn.  And don't forget dessert with all the trimmings.  

I don't know what the kids or wife are going to eat.  But that's what I'd have for dinner.

7 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Whatever you want.  It's a great day for grilling steaks, with some Miller Lites.  the dilemma will be what plant to use.  I'd go with corn.  And don't forget dessert with all the trimmings.  

I don't know what the kids or wife are going to eat.  But that's what I'd have for dinner.

Just bought stuff for burgers!

8 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

What are trimmings for dessert?

1 hour ago, cals said:

Thanks.  I have no idea what I’m having for dinner.

Yes , I’ve been solo for 17 days  it’s been mostly pizza , bk, and hot pockets  I’ve manage to lose 3lbs with this solid diet plan  hope the family is better soon  

36 minutes ago, St1ck said:

What are trimmings for dessert?

Well, if you have ice cream, then the trimmings would be bananas, hot fudge, whip cream, sprinkles, maybe some chocolate chips, crushed oreos, etc.  If you have pie, then the trimmings would be hot fudge, whip cream, sprinkles, maybe some chocolate chips, crushed oreos, etc.  If you have cake, then the trimmings would be ice cream, bananas, hot fudge, whip cream, sprinkles, maybe some chocolate chips, crushed oreos, etc.