• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I really didn't see that happening. I wonder if something like this opens them up for some diplomacy in the future? 

I think South Korea has always been willing to help the North on humanitarian grounds.  At least with the vaccine, it might go to where it needs to go.  With food, it's put on his dinner table or to keep the military fed.  And not to the humanitarian needs.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Hell I don’t think South Korea had a real election until about 1990.   Im not against pulling their military aid. We’re over there defending their ass while they support soldier curfews and charge Americans toll fees etc. meanwhile their military age men serve bogus time in light duty service while attending American universities 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I wouldn't put it past Un to use Covid as an excuse to get "aid" from the west.

UnderTheJason said: 

Totally, I wouldn’t trust the UN to do anything. If it was up to me I’d dissolve the whole damn thing, lol

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

I've been stuffy and congested the past couple of days and this has been the first time I've been ill in the past two years. Three negative covid tests though

Do you have a temp or just stuffy and congested. I have been stuffy and congested since day one of Covid. I went to an allergist, which I called myself gay for even doing and found out I don't do well with Texas Live Oaks which are all around me. I've already cut three down so I am no tree hugging lib it seems. 

I would have thought cottonwood since they flower, dump a ton pollen and are prevalent in the Dallas Texas area. My Dad had them on his Montana property and wanted to give the trees away for firewood if someone would cut and haul. No takers. 

58 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Do you have a temp or just stuffy and congested. I have been stuffy and congested since day one of Covid. I went to an allergist, which I called myself gay for even doing and found out I don't do well with Texas Live Oaks which are all around me. I've already cut three down so I am no tree hugging lib it seems. 

No temp. I do have allergies but this doesn't feel like that. I think I have an old school cold. Now I just have a runny nose and congestion seems to be gone 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

I would have thought cottonwood since they flower, dump a ton pollen and are prevalent in the Dallas Texas area. My Dad had them on his Montana property and wanted to give the trees away for firewood if someone would cut and haul. No takers. 

You golfed with him, I think I recall, so you shoulda be the expert on central Texas flora.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

No temp. I do have allergies but this doesn't feel like that. I think I have an old school cold. Now I just have a runny nose and congestion seems to be gone 

If it makes you feel any better, my entire family except me (knock on wood), has some weird lingering cold.  The only one who has full blown cold symptoms is my 4 year old.  It doesn’t have to be a cold, it can be RSV or one of the other fake colds.

10 minutes ago, Sully151 said:

I’m 9 days testing positive. I can’t go back to work without a negative test.

My symptoms are pretty much gone. A little cough and pretty tired, but a thousand times better than last weekend.

I am pretty sick of having to stay home.

Sad thing is, you could still test positive for weeks. It’s already a fact that you are only contagious for so many days after infection. Kind of lame to make you test negative 

20 minutes ago, Sully151 said:

My symptoms are pretty much gone. A little cough and pretty tired, but a thousand times better than last weekend.

get well soon.

30 minutes ago, Sully151 said:

Go out hiking and unwind.  Especially on a nice cool day like today.