• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

16 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Back in the delta days or lately with omicron everywhere?

Omicron, 3 weeks ago. But I have no idea "which one" I got. 

I lost my sense of taste, and so did a bunch of other guys at work. And the bosses fold a few of us "no, omicron doesnt do that", like we were lying. 

.... and we all tested positive... didnt need to make up symptoms

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

5 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Thousands of LA-area law enforcement personnel out sick, quarantined ahead of Super Bowl

Good thing they are out now, and not in 2 weeks.  But if it continues, it would be interesting what the response will be.

I just got back this week. Before I went out I heard people at work were getting it, but didnt pay much attention (Im vaxxed, so havent worried about covid in like a year)

While I was out, the dickbag boss at work sort of implied "are you faking it" (even after I tested positive)

Now that Im back, and I find out like 15 guys on the days I work all went out the same week.

Fire guys are all out, too

So I assume everyone will get this one, but the silver lining is "get it out of the way quickly" and it will go back to normal

4 minutes ago, cals said:

But science what?  You don’t think this is what we will be doing within 8 weeks?  Or you just looking to score points with FS?

I'm saying that this whole shut the world down was an uneducated bad guess from the start.  Politicians thinking they can control nature.  2 years later, they realize their folly, and the stupid are lining right up with them saying don't worry, you don't need to be accountable for your actions. No biggie.  

12 hours ago, cals said:

That was also kinda my point.  I’ve been to Mexico twice since the US started the “negative test to return” policy.  Both times were done by a nurse in a converted room in our hotel.  She swabbed legitimately but not very deep.  And not for very long.  

The Mexicans are smart.  There is nothing positive (no pun intended) that can come from finding a tourist with a positive test.  

I’m not saying they’d conceal a genuine positive test.  But they certainly didn’t seem like they were looking for one.

i found a guy who does the smog test on my cars. i feel about him the same way you feel about the test in mexico.

as long as my cars pass, i don't question anything.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Sometimes I feel bad for Larry. Every day it's the same FACE! shit to everything he says. 

But I give him credit, he always dusts himself off and spews some new nonsense, just for the cycle to repeat itself. 

Anyone can Google anything and find an article on it. Enjoy patting yourself on the back. Nobody else does.

My point is that they are ignoring the convoy and it's obvious to anyone with a pulse.