• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

3 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I doubt it, but it's good to hear that you're happy. I'll take your word on it. My world is pretty great and I've been absolutely blessed by some truly incredible shit in the last decade or so.

I understand how your myopia won't allow for you to believe that's true, and that's okay. Keep being silly angry at shit and making stuff up in your head if it makes you feel (irrationally) better, though.

Chin up, big guy.

Shhhhh....

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, Tank said:

via CBS Los Angeles

that could pass for him.

If this guy got punched in the face extremely hard, like drop his ass on the cement hard, I'm sure he would rethink who he encounters with his political views.

I'm thinking a Mr In-Between kind of parent that puts an end to his kid getting spit on. Because Mr Freedom Fighter knows his next time gets him a one way trip to the high desert. 

5 minutes ago, cals said:

Says who?

My work requires non vaccinated to take weekly antigen tests on site. Some have tested negative but were visibly ill so I send them home and tell them to get a PCR and then that comes back positive. There has been a lot of false negatives with them. Even though I'm vaccinated, I test weekly but I don't waste time with the rapid tests

Just now, Jason said:

My work requires non vaccinated to take weekly antigen tests on site. Some have tested negative but were visibly ill so I send them home and tell them to get a PCR and then that comes back positive. There has been a lot of false negatives with them. Even though I'm vaccinated, I test weekly but I don't waste time with the rapid tests

I had a false negative with a rapid. Next day I got a PCR test and the results were positive.

41 minutes ago, cals said:

The people that know me best think there is something wrong with me.  On the surface I can act normal, though.

I showed this to my wife last night because it had me laughing harder than I have in quite some time. She told me that there was something wrong with me too 

Prior Covid-19 Infection Offered Better Protection Than Vaccination During Delta Wave

Surviving a previous infection provided better protection than vaccination against Covid-19 during the Delta wave, federal health authorities said, citing research showing that both the shots and recovery from the virus provided significant defense.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/prior-covid-19-infection-offered-better-protection-than-vaccination-during-delta-wave-11642619009

18 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Prior Covid-19 Infection Offered Better Protection Than Vaccination During Delta Wave

Surviving a previous infection provided better protection than vaccination against Covid-19 during the Delta wave, federal health authorities said, citing research showing that both the shots and recovery from the virus provided significant defense.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/prior-covid-19-infection-offered-better-protection-than-vaccination-during-delta-wave-11642619009

This isn't remotely controversial.

Are you under the impression that it is at this point?

45 minutes ago, cals said:

There is a lot of shitty people in politics, but this c*nt is the biggest douche of them all. 

Again, so Hawaiian. 

She’s not wrong. Granted she is trying to score political points and could care less about lives lost but it doesn’t change the  fact many dem politicians intentionally aided in the deaths of many Americans. 

26 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yeah but ... (specious garbage)

Alt account of good guy we all like and interact with, I don't agree with this garbage. Your character doesn't want to admit that all politicians mishandled this in many ways. Your character loves to engage in phantom gotchas. Anyway, hope y'all have a good night.

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Alt account of good guy we all like and interact with, I don't agree with this garbage. Your character doesn't want to admit that all politicians mishandled this in many ways. Your character loves to engage in phantom gotchas. Anyway, hope y'all have a good night.

It ain’t a gotcha. Politicians in blue states intentionally mishandled their nursing homes. Fauci and the dems have selectively approved drugs based politics. Trump was a big asshole but he didn’t get in the way of doctors and treatments.