• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

My only goal with that was to make people laugh.

...and also for Taylor to take a deep look at the poor choices he has made and realize that we expect more from him.

My poorest choice was thinking you were on my side.

Jerk.

On 1/21/2022 at 8:24 PM, Lhalo said:

Perhaps. You’ll get it again soon though if you haven’t had omicron. 

On 1/21/2022 at 9:46 PM, cals said:

Not if he’s boosted.  Do you have fucking rocks in your head or is it the long COVID brain fog?

People who have been boosted are also getting omicron.

24 minutes ago, cals said:

At a much lower rate was my point.  That said my sister who is boosted has it now.

Hopefully your sister will be fine.

We'd all like to think that since we have been boosted we're safe but it's just not the case. Omicron is not as bad as the original but everyone I know who has come down with it is sick for several days which is no fun.

One guy I know just tested positive, he's boosted but has a heart condition so it's a concern. The wife of the guy is also boosted and she's fine so far. That's the good thing about being boosted is, if your spouse comes down with it there's a decent chance you'll avoid it.

14 minutes ago, Jay said:

Hopefully your sister will be fine.

We'd all like to think that since we have been boosted we're safe but it's just not the case. Omicron is not as bad as the original but everyone I know who has come down with it is sick for several days which is no fun.

One guy I know just tested positive, he's boosted but has a heart condition so it's a concern. The wife of the guy is also boosted and she's fine so far. That's the good thing about being boosted is, if your spouse comes down with it there's a decent chance you'll avoid it.

Omicron is weird in that fashion.  For how contagious it is, only one person getting it in a family and not spreading it to other family members.  Where the other variants really didn't care if a family member was vaxxed.  It would hit the entire household.

59 minutes ago, cals said:

It’s very likely that is indeed because of the vaccine (and natural) immunity.  Whereas up until about 9 months ago not many people were vaxxed nor was natural immunity really common, now most people have some level of immunity and it’s working in some, not in others.  

Last week when my kid had it nobody else in the family got sick (she was mostly isolated in her room and we wore masks when she was out).  Now we’re going to test our immunity again, since my sister was at my house for like 30 minutes just before she tested positive (she looked like shit and I told her to go home and test). 

Fingers crossed for my wife and my other kid.  And for me too, I guess.

You see.  But that's what doesn't make sense about Omicron.  For instance.  Only one person in the entire NHL is unvaxxed.  And yet Omicron is running rampant on players, coaching staff, support staff, office personnel.  

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

You see.  But that's what doesn't make sense about Omicron.  For instance.  Only one person in the entire NHL is unvaxxed.  And yet Omicron is running rampant on players, coaching staff, support staff, office personnel.  

But the majority and asymptomatic. That's why they're opting not to test asymptomatic players anymore. If everyone on the street got tested everyday you'd find a ton of carriers who don't even know it

with omicron being a lot milder, our local school districts have implemented more restrictive mask policies. therefore, our school has done likewise. we can no longer wear cloth masks, which is what i was wearing, and have had to switch to a surgical grade mask or an N95 type. this really sucks.

an 8th grader tested positive over the weekend so we're, and i'm not kidding when i say this, isolating in place here at school. essentially, we are allowed to keep school open but now have to mask even more vigorously when we're outside. 

i hate all of this. while several of our kids have tested positive, none of them have become sick, and none hospitalized. i think this new mask policy is absolute overkill.

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Anyone here had omicron yet? Im just getting over it. Im vaxxed, but not boosted.

Been a little over two weeks now. Major symptoms (fever, body aches, nausea, etc) are mostly gone, but Im still super out of it and fatigued. Anyone go through the same thing?

if you ask @calshe'll tell you that @Lhalowas in fear of his life from his bout with it 

5 minutes ago, cals said:

None of you pussies fought off the OG Covid with cock out like I did. 

("cock out", obviously, because of the amount of masturbating I did alone in the garage.)

None of us were as stupid as you nor put our families in danger so we could play act being a rock band member. 

15 minutes ago, cals said:

None of you pussies fought off the OG Covid with cock out like I did. 

("cock out", obviously, because of the amount of masturbating I did alone in the garage.)

I feel like a pussy and left out because I haven't got any type of covid yet. To be honest, I'm fine with that