• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

8 hours ago, Lhalo said:

What are the negative impacts?

Well, if you were asymptomatic it could have been a way for you to pass the virus to others. But more than that it seems to reveal issues with your moral compass and an attitude problem like the clowns on a crowded freeway who want to zip in and out of each lane without regard to others around them because they’re in more of a hurry than everyone else.

8 hours ago, cals said:

I bet you laugh at stripper’s jokes.

Not told by a stripper but I was listening a radio show and this dude called in telling a story of a stripper with hemorrhoids and how it looked like a midget was trying to force its way out knuckles first. I laughed so  hard I hard to pull over to the shoulder until I got my composure 

8 hours ago, cals said:

I watch a British “doctor” who reports on COVID news and tonight he mentioned this story:

https://amp.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article/3163775/coronavirus-hong-kong-leader-worried-about-community-outbreak

And how China keeps going with the zero COVID policy, even with omicron.  And it got me thinking.  If they created this thing and they know how dangerous it is long term (assuming they’ve been doing human studies for decades) and then it got out, they’d be acting exactly the way they are now.  Otherwise why would a country that can build hospitals in a week be shutting down entire cities to stop omicron.  It doesn’t make sense unless they know something we don’t.

I think they created it but they let it get out before they could do their human studies. 

14 hours ago, RallyMo said:

That's always been my stance.

People are free to make their own decisions about this.

Plenty of people have made the decision to not get vaccinated and they have ended up dying from a virus that they didn't see as a threat as a result of that decision.

Life is risky business

15 hours ago, cals said:

Adam’s version: when you were young and your mouth was an open hole, you ate pizzas like a whale eating that krill. (You know you did, you know you did, you know diiiiid).

I really wish Zitos would open a store down here

11 hours ago, cals said:

Then again, if that was the case you’d think they would have perfected the vaccine already and slipped it into another vaccine or the water supply and all the Chinese would already be immune.  

Or maybe they are using Omicron as an excuse, and really testing Pi and Rho and making sure it doesn't adversely affect Asians much. 

Remember, Omicron wasn't detected until they knew what to look for.  South Africa was only the first nation to detect it, but it was in the wild worldwide for a while until then.  

On 1/21/2020 at 9:52 AM, Tank said:

for the cynical amongst us:

average US deaths from the flu: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html

US deaths from last winter: https://www.statnews.com/2018/09/26/cdc-us-flu-deaths-winter/

more US flu info: https://www.verywellhealth.com/deaths-from-flu-2633829

this should be taken seriously.

So I guess it isn't just the flu.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

I do, so should you.

I like the subtlety. I say this because you could have said...

It's Jesus, Taylor. It's sad to see you fall so far away. Life isn't all about hookers and blow, Taylor. Get your life back together. Pepperdine doesn't approve of this.

6 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I like the subtlety. I say this because you could have said...

One one hand we have KC who thinks Pepperdine is a libtard elitist education experience. On the other hand we have RallyMo thinking Pepperdine is Bob Jones University by the beach.

As it turns out, you're both kind of right.

Funny.  Good post and I laughed.

For the record,  I think highly of Taylor and I have never tried to equate politics with what you believe.

My only goal with that was to make people laugh.

...and also for Taylor to take a deep look at the poor choices he has made and realize that we expect more from him.