• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

17 minutes ago, cals said:

There is quite the point.  Recovered plus vaccine immunity conveys hybrid immunity which is, in effect, almost total immunity against omicron and all other variants.  Your immunity will wane in a few months.  Mine will not.

Plus I know you’re full of shit because the same question was posed to you months ago and you had no explanation for why you wouldn’t get the J&J except “I don’t wanna!” 

I feel it was rushed and being young I didn’t feel Covid would affect me strongly. I was right and it was the equivalent of a mild cold for me. I’d love for you to point me to some studies/literature showing that taking the J&J vaccine gives permanent antibodies. It sounds very appealing. 

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I feel it was rushed and being young I didn’t feel Covid would affect me strongly. I was right and it was the equivalent of a mild cold for me. I’d love for you to point me to some studies/literature showing that taking the J&J vaccine gives permanent antibodies. It sounds very appealing. 

When you were young and your heart was an open book

5 hours ago, Adam said:

If they want to, absolutely. 

That's always been my stance.

People are free to make their own decisions about this.

Plenty of people have made the decision to not get vaccinated and they have ended up dying from a virus that they didn't see as a threat as a result of that decision.

4 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Plenty of people have made the decision to not get vaccinated and they have ended up dying from a virus that they didn't see as a threat as a result of that decision.

That’s fair. 

11 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

On the flip side there are people like my neighbors down the street who are afraid to go outside and have watched the better part of 2 years pass them by. They’re still alive but it must get boring never venturing outside. The Price is Right hasn’t been the same since Bob Barker retired. 

Just now, Lhalo said:

On the flip side there are people like my neighbors down the street who are afraid to go outside and have watched the better part of 2 years pass them by. They’re still alive but it must get boring never venturing outside. The Price is Right hasn’t been the same since Bob Barker retired. 

They have also made decisions, and like you have said, they're alive.

I have also been a shut in for around two years and will only venture outside now since I recently had COVID. lolokthatsnottrue