• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

26 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Yes. They either had the OG strain like cals or delta. Then they got omicron. 

It’s obvious I got omicron by my symptoms. I’m sure even @RallyMo would agree that all evidence is pointing to being in the clear once you get omicron. Also if this virus follows the way almost every virus in history has gone, all future strains will be less harmful and more easily spread.

Covid-19 is coming to an end. 

Until the next mutation.  

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Sorry to burst your bubble.  But I know a few people who have gotten Covid more than once.  Some vaxxed, some unvaxxed.

Friend's wife is a nurse at Mission hospital. She said she's treated several people who ended up in the hospital twice with COVID, and then finally got the vaccine. 

Some people have to get their arm and leg bitten off by an aligator before they stop swimming in the swamp.

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Sorry to burst your bubble.  But I know a few people who have gotten Covid more than once.  Some vaxxed, some unvaxxed.

Teacher on my team had Covid last year and then got vaccinated afterwards. She caught COVID a second time over Christmas break.

18 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Friend's wife is a nurse at Mission hospital. She said she's treated several people who ended up in the hospital twice with COVID, and then finally got the vaccine. 

Some people have to get their arm and leg bitten off by an aligator before they stop swimming in the swamp.

So there natural immunity failed them twice but a vaccine will protect them…,

We mock the ignorance of our uneducated unvaccinated population but refuse to question our politicians and experts over a failed covid science and dumbass policies. Talk about swimming in the swamp. I mean 4 jabs and 1000 mask later Wuhan is still here. Our solution is 400 million mask and at home testing kits. 

Just now, Kotchman said:

We mock the ignorance of our uneducated unvaccinated population but refuse to question our politicians and experts over a failed covid science and dumbass policies. Talk about swimming in the swamp. I mean 4 jabs and 1000 mask later Wuhan is still here. Our solution is 400 million mask and at home testing kits. 

It’s quite alarming that anyone supports this shit

I saw a highway sign on the way home that said wear an N95 mask. You know, the one that Fauci said wouldn't protect you from Covid because of the vents. But the cheap multipurpose was OK and even a homemade cloth was OK but now that the Chinese ramped up N95 production, you need to wear those. 

It has become a medical ponzi scheme. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

I saw a highway sign on the way home that said wear an N95 mask. You know, the one that Fauci said wouldn't protect you from Covid because of the vents. But the cheap multipurpose was OK and even a homemade cloth was OK but now that the Chinese ramped up N95 production, you need to wear those. 

It has become a medical ponzi scheme. 

This is why I have ramped up sales in my Hunter Biden wear.  Thong face mask and a free tee shirt for $69.99.  I will be featured on shark tank soon.

Man forced off US flight for wearing thong as face mask - YouTube

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

But to get natural immunity, you have to get the virus first. I'd rather take my chances with a free vaccine than take my chances with the virus.

I don’t understand what you’re saying. Do you mean you have to contract the virus before you inject yourself with the vaccine in order to have immunity? You can’t have immunity to Covid-19 if you get vaxxed and then contract the virus later?

Please explain. 

COVID-19: Nearly half of virus hospitalizations in Massachusetts are for other issues

Massachusetts’ Department of Public Health on Thursday—for the first time—made a distinction between COVID-19 patients hospitalized with "primary" and "incidental" cases.

Boston 25, citing the newly released data, reported that 49% of the state’s 3,187 patients-- hospitalized on Jan. 18--were there because of another matter and diagnosed with the virus once at the hospital.

Medical officials in the state made clear that they have no intention of diminishing the "incidental" cases-- pointing out that they will still require special care--but they hope the numbers will better reflect the virus' impact on the community

Fauci had on MSNBC where he spoke about the troubling numbers of children in the hospital with the virus late last month. Fauci made it clear that there is a distinction between the number of children hospitalized with COVID as opposed to "because of COVID."

"And what we mean by that: If a child goes into the hospital, they automatically get tested for COVID and they get counted as a COVID-hospitalized individual, when, in fact, they may go in for a broken leg or appendicitis or something like that. So it’s over counting the number of children who are, quote, hospitalized with COVID as opposed to because of COVID," Fauci said.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

COVID-19: Nearly half of virus hospitalizations in Massachusetts are for other issues

Massachusetts’ Department of Public Health on Thursday—for the first time—made a distinction between COVID-19 patients hospitalized with "primary" and "incidental" cases.

Boston 25, citing the newly released data, reported that 49% of the state’s 3,187 patients-- hospitalized on Jan. 18--were there because of another matter and diagnosed with the virus once at the hospital.

Medical officials in the state made clear that they have no intention of diminishing the "incidental" cases-- pointing out that they will still require special care--but they hope the numbers will better reflect the virus' impact on the community

Fauci had on MSNBC where he spoke about the troubling numbers of children in the hospital with the virus late last month. Fauci made it clear that there is a distinction between the number of children hospitalized with COVID as opposed to "because of COVID."

"And what we mean by that: If a child goes into the hospital, they automatically get tested for COVID and they get counted as a COVID-hospitalized individual, when, in fact, they may go in for a broken leg or appendicitis or something like that. So it’s over counting the number of children who are, quote, hospitalized with COVID as opposed to because of COVID," Fauci said.

That's about right.

11 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I don’t understand what you’re saying. Do you mean you have to contract the virus before you inject yourself with the vaccine in order to have immunity? You can’t have immunity to Covid-19 if you get vaxxed and then contract the virus later?

Please explain. 

Natural immunity = antibodies from contracting the virus

Vaccine immunity = antibodies from getting the vaccine

I'd rather get antibodies from the vaccine than get antibodies from getting COVID.