• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

55 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I think it would help if the big picture plan was made known. Like "were gonna lock you down, test you all, then isolate and release you."

During Cuomo's presser this morning he talked about the need to determine who is immune...aka...already has the antibodies to the virus most likely because they've caught it and their body has fought it off. There is a big push to develop that test because you know who can start moving around in public without risk of catching, or passing on, the virus. Starts to identify who needs to be isolated, who doesn't...things along those lines.

13 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Oh ffs, stupid people being stupid has nothing to do with Trump.  

No, it doesn't...the point being though...people do stupid things, and being scared makes people do stupid things. So, when you have someone like the president spouting nonsense, you make it more likely something like this happens.

The format of these press conferences need to change, in large part Trump doesn't need, or shouldn't be there because he's an inaccurate source of information. The people we need to hear from our the experts and people who know what the hell is going on.

Yeah, my first thought was to punch buy on the aquarium cleaner on Amazon then invite everyone over for a COVID-19 celebratory vaccine drink but realized it was only Tuesday and Chucks video party line isn't until tomorrow. We can all down some tomorrow, together! 

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

You knew this was going to happen.  The Darwin Awards is going to have a big chapter on the Coronavirus next year.

Its like that time i thought wasting a second condom was a scam to get you to buy more, so i turned the first one inside out to save money.

Cost me more than the second condom would have.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Funny that in the movie Contagion, it's revealed that the virus started when a bat pooped in a pig's food.

Love the movie, and the ending was the best part.

Life is playing out almost exactly like that movie did. Lets be happy that so far, the real virus isnt as bad as the movie one.

1 hour ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

So if someone didn't get the Pangolin appetizer to go along with their bat entree we'd all be getting ready for the start of baseball season and have about 30% more in our retirement plans.  Thanks assholes.   

Why the hell couldnt they just have gotten the orange chicken like the rest of us??

51 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Anyone that would take a medication without consulting a medical professional or aquarium cleaner (or anything else like that it) is a lost cause who should be euthanized doesn't matter who they vote for.

Not sure what they were thinking. Confiscate the toilet paper they hoarded. 

Dr. Fauci slams media for attempting to create a 'rift' between him and Trump

Dr. Anthony Fauci slammed the media's ongoing attempt to "pit" him against President Trump, expressing his desire for that to stop.

Appearing on the radio show "Mornings on the Mall" on Tuesday, Dr. Fauci was asked about the growing number of stories that depict an apparent tension between him and President Trump.

"I wanted to ask you about something that I've seen transpiring over the past couple of days, especially as it relates to you. It seems like increasingly a bunch of the questions from the media are designed to create a rift between you and the president of the United States. Or at least to sort of emphasize differences of opinion in a way that creates distance between you and the president. Are you sensing that as the media continuously asks you questions about the differences you have with him?" co-host Vince Coglianese asked.

"That is really unfortunate," Dr. Fauci responded. "I would wish that would stop because we have a much bigger problem here than trying to point out differences. They're really fundamentally at the core when you look at things, they are not differences."