• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

Did you just ask me to do my own research?

You can’t do your research without spending at least 45 mins gleaning information from a Facebook group or watch at a minimum 5 YouTube videos.  Now if you can find one of those “while I’m driving” talks from a 57 year old multi level marketing entrepreneur.  Then you only need to watch that one video and you’ll be in good shape. 

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Not for INO.  They’re in business to give teenagers good paying jobs and cause traffic surrounding their restaurants.  It’s an odd business plan but they’ve nailed it.

I think at surface level you’re completely right.  But you drill down just a little bit.  I think the money thing really takes over. 

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t really know what the big deal is.  Just do take out and if you have benches outside people can eat outside.  Seems like an easy fix.  I have to imagine that in-n-outs business really does not depend on in door dining.  Like at all. 

I believe the issue that In N out has is they don’t want the city telling them who they can and can’t serve. Yes, the dirty unvaxxed that should be shunned could just go through the drive thru but that isn’t the point. You may not agree but that is an over reach. It’s kind of a fundamental difference between libs and cons. 

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

I believe the issue that In N out has is they don’t want the city telling them who they can and can’t serve. Yes, the dirty unvaxxed that should be shunned could just go through the drive thru but that isn’t the point. You may not agree but that is an over reach. It’s kind of a fundamental difference between libs and cons. 

Ok but this sort of goes to st1cks point.  If they refuse the authority of the public health agency on this point then it’s reasonable to accept that they have discretion to deny the agencies authority on any other issue. 

and I think the distinction you’re making there between “libs” and “cons” is way too simple.  That doesn’t work imo.  Conservatives wish to impose their will on a whole broad host of other issues.  This isn’t a liberals want to control you and conservatives don’t dichotomy.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

5 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Agreed. My son's soccer game just ended. Time to grab some In N Out. 

Just make sure that before you let them take your order you let them know in very clear terms that todays double double is not a political statement in support of their war with San Francisco’s health department.  It’s important that they know. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

22 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Just make sure that before you let them take your order you let them know in very clear terms that todays double double is not a political statement in support of their war with San Francisco’s health department.  It’s important that they know. 

Line was too long. Stopped at BevMo and found an old friend though. 

IMG_20211023_133958835_HDR.jpg

5 hours ago, St1ck said:

I was actually thinking of going to In N Out after my son's soccer game but now I'm a little hesitant. How do I know that they won't just slap a piece of raw meat on a bun? There's a pattern forming that they just don't take public health measures seriously. 

Step one: use common sense

Step two: enjoy your burger

3 hours ago, Jason said:

The SF location doesn’t have a drive thru.