• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

51 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

It will help my decision whether I show to their group more if they are getting sick. 

I think at this point just about anybody can have it, vaxxed or not.

My wife was feeling some cold symptoms, feverish, sore throat, fatigue.

Figured she better get tested but it was on a Sunday so she went to urgent care. Got the rapid and PCR tests. Both negative.

Here in Idaho you go to Home Depot or the grocery store, all the employees are masked but none of the customers.

Except for me I wore a mask. I don't give a shit, life's too short to waste time on covid.

31 minutes ago, Jay said:

I think at this point just about anybody can have it, vaxxed or not.

My wife was feeling some cold symptoms, feverish, sore throat, fatigue.

Figured she better get tested but it was on a Sunday so she went to urgent care. Got the rapid and PCR tests. Both negative.

Here in Idaho you go to Home Depot or the grocery store, all the employees are masked but none of the customers.

Except for me I wore a mask. I don't give a shit, life's too short to waste time on covid.

I have to wear a mask at work so it just feels like my new normal now. I've kind of stopped caring about the mask. 

On 9/6/2021 at 8:14 PM, gotbeer said:

I linked it before.  But here is another link.  Ham on 2, hold the mayo.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/ivermectin-oral-route/proper-use/drg-20064397

For a 200 pounder that's 13.6 mg.  

https://zeroeggcount.com/blogs/news/whatisivermectin

For a horse, it's 6.08 grams.  That's 6,080 mg.  

So if they are taking the horse dose, yeah, they are dumbshits.

one of the things i run into all the time in school is asking a test question where i want them to tell me two reasons (out of three or four that we studied) for why something happened. i will REGULARLY get kids who want to include all four reasons because they think more is better (and that i might give them extra credit, which i don't). i think the same mindset is at work here - if xx amount is good, then xxx amount must be better. it doesn't always work that way.

30 minutes ago, Tank said:

one of the things i run into all the time in school is asking a test question where i want them to tell me two reasons (out of three or four that we studied) for why something happened. i will REGULARLY get kids who want to include all four reasons because they think more is better (and that i might give them extra credit, which i don't). i think the same mindset is at work here - if xx amount is good, then xxx amount must be better. it doesn't always work that way.

Those are overachievers who as adults will actually answer both questions in an email.

21 hours ago, Jay said:

If by "discussed" you mean talking out your ass, then yes I agree it has been discussed.

I mean, we have discussed this in the light of actual studies and case numbers, so not really oit of our asses.

It's pretty well established that vaccines help to prevent severe illness, though they are not perfect.

Missouri school board meeting on masks ends with parking lot brawl

A tense school board meeting in Missouri on face masks resulted in a brawl in the parking lot of a high school that included "several people" throwing fists, a report said.

The meeting took place on Tuesday night at the Pleasant Hill High School auditorium, and included a tense debate on the topic, KMBC reported. The board voted unanimously to require the masks, the report said.

Thousands of Missouri children have been diagnosed with COVID-19 since the new school year began, and at least one rural school closed for cleaning after an outbreak.

The heated debate continued after the meeting in the school's parking lot. 

Three people were cited after the altercation, the Kansas City Star reported, citing the Cass County Sheriff’s Office. The paper reported that one man was handcuffed after allegedly confronting a woman who recorded part of the confrontation. The man and two other people received tickets but were not arrested. No injuries were reported, the paper said.

"There was an altercation between a couple of people out front of the school with a lady saying that she’d been harassed or assaulted by somebody else," Maj. Kevin Tieman, a spokesman from the sheriff’s office told the paper. "She said they took her cell phone away from her."

The Pleasant Hill school board approved a mask mandate after reporting 28 positive COVID-19 cases and 180 quarantines, which is more than 7% of the district’s population.