• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Another sign was "Newsom's hush money," substituting the s with $. I'll give her credit though, at least she spelled his name correctly.

I loved the sign blasted right in the center of the screen on Channel 7 that read

OPEN THIS SHIT UP!!!

Eyewitness news kept it on the screen for about 30 seconds before the producer took his eyes of all women and realized it.

Crazy OC’ers.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

40,000 people on a beach has no effect on my ability to lock myself in the basement. There are survival kits ready and available for purchase online.  The beach people only effect the confort level at which other individuals can self quarantine. May have to eat packaged food vs fresh but they want spread the virus to your house. We have had 35 cases in our county and every one had contact at wall mart. If one is really that concerned avoiding stores is the biggest threat. Stop yelling at protesters and stay home. If you are working in public , quitting is an option. 

56 minutes ago, red321 said:

I guess storming the capital with guns wasn't enough for Michigan yesterday...little girls dancing to Candyman (one wearing an Obama mask) is apparently the latest fad

(insert facepalm emoji here)

I cant get it to play. But when you say dancing to candyman, is it the song "knocking the boots"?

12 hours ago, Redondo said:

Apple releases new software to unlock iPhone without face ID, while wearing coronavirus mask

Apple is testing a new version of software for iPhones that will enable users to unlock their phones without Face ID and while wearing a mask.

Currently, users have complained that when they use a mask or covering for their face to protect against coronavirus -- particularly when running errands or going outside -- they are unable to unlock their phones using Face ID.

When your face is covered, the iPhone won't be able to unlock and will vibrate and eventually timeout, then allowing you the option to swipe up to enter your passcode instead.

Now with the launch of iOS 13.5 beta 3 code, users can opt to swipe up to activate their passcode without first having to wait for an error when Face ID doesn't register.

Apple hasn't yet said when the new feature will launch, but it is one of two new fixes aimed at addressing the coronavirus pandemic.

Is it called a PIN?

22 hours ago, angelinkc said:

It is time for a peasant revolt. I would recommend a fight but recent yard work has proven my physical capabilities ain’t what it once was. Not winning any spelling competitions either. Maybe we can challenge them to beer drinking or swearing contest. 

Rod iron fence in the back the other side is a horse ranch.  Shit grows through and I went and hacked it all down.  Looks good now, except the fact I forgot most of it was poison ivy. I just lost the yard work competition.  

Apparently people still don't realize that almost 0% of the uninfected population are locking themselves at home 24/7. 

People need to go to the grocery store for food and supplies, as well as medications. There's also a ton of people who are *GASP* working right now. So these people should just lock themselves in doors so you asshats can go to the beach?

"Hey I'm going to go shoot my gun so you better stay inside so you don't get shot."

13 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Apparently people still don't realize that almost 0% of the uninfected population are locking themselves at home 24/7. 

People need to go to the grocery store for food and supplies, as well as medications. There's also a ton of people who are *GASP* working right now. So these people should just lock themselves in doors so you asshats can go to the beach?

"Hey I'm going to go shoot my gun so you better stay inside so you don't get shot."

So they should lock themselves inside so asshats can work and go to the grocery store?

33 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Rod iron fence in the back the other side is a horse ranch.  Shit grows through and I went and hacked it all down.  Looks good now, except the fact I forgot most of it was poison ivy. I just lost the yard work competition.  

Rod iron?

Do you mean wrought iron?

Tdawg made a good point that everyone is going out. If everyone is going out , we are a lot better off in a sunny outdoor environment. Take those people off the beach and they are now all in Costco or Home Depot. The virus spreads much easier in an indoor environment. Quite sure every beach critic on here has made an unnecessary purchase over the last month. These purchases are probably more of a problem than people going to the beach. Also , your Internet consumption and non essential online buys are forcing workers to leave their homes and be put at risk. I challenge all of you to cut all the cords and stare at 4 empty walls. Grow your own food and do your part to stop the spread. 

Just now, mtangelsfan said:

LOL, it wasn’t removed.  That is just cals  whining about the mods again

I was wondering if it was him just posting that. There isn't usually a message when posts are deleted.