• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Just doing my part. Staying at home, and being responsible.

If it makes you feel better I’m a bit chunky and don’t go to the beach. I also dislike people so social distancing is t an issue for me. I’ve spent so much time at home my Xbox is starting to wear out 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, Jason said:

If it makes you feel better I’m a bit chunky and don’t go to the beach. I also dislike people so social distancing is t an issue for me. I’ve spent so much time at home my Xbox is starting to wear out 

Just bought my son an XBox. I think it's actually good for him. He's in his room right now chatting it up, and playing games with his friends. 

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Being out of work is not inconsequential, I speak as one who is out of work

And you as a tax payer who has worked for I imagine many decades you should be taken care of during all of this.  I’m not saying it’s not suffering.  I’d hope that you know that. My intention is not to dismiss hardship at all.  I’m saying that you should be protected both from getting sick and from financial ruin.  It shouldn’t be one or the other.  This is the wealthiest country in the history of the world.  Look I get that we may fundamentally disagree on that point.  But that’s my position on it.  Which is nothing new.  I honestly do wish you and everyone else here well during all of this.  Which is another thing you hopefully know without me saying it. 

Just bought my son an XBox. I think it's actually good for him. He's in his room right now chatting it up, and playing games with his friends. 

that is a good thing. kids are really being over looked right now. sure he happy is hell.

12 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Why not shut down PF Chang’s every year for flu season then?  No worker should risk getting the kung flu but it’s acceptable as a society to risk them catching the flu and other types of coronavirsues. It’s flawed logic. 

And seriously...stay inside until this passes? So like next year best case scenario when there is possibly a vaccine?  Or possibly forever since nobody knows if a vaccine is possible? Staying inside is not a solution. 

Goddamnit.  Because it’s not the flu.   No matter how many fucking quack conspiracy site or people you listen to.  That’s not the case.  This whole point is fucking dumb.  60K dead in 2 months man.  Where do you think this is going by the end of year.  Come on. Jesus. 

5 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

that is a good thing. kids are really being over looked right now. sure he happy is hell.

Yeah, obviously they have way more in home entertainment options than we did as kids, but I'm sure he was getting bored of talking to Dad, mom, and grandma all the time. He's been having a great time talking with his friends.

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Side note, I love that the 'fuck to post ratio' goes up exponentially here starting around 6-7pm.

The alcohol starts kicking in and the f bombs drop. I love you guys.

In my defense, I throw the word fuck around any time of day. I was the one that asked Chuckles to have it stop being switched to The Fark, or whatever the fuck the board was changed it to.

In my defense, I throw the word fuck around any time of day. I was the one that asked Chuckles to have it stop being switched to The Fark, or whatever the fuck the board was changed it to.

I owe you a beer...I hated that.

I, too, like to throw around fuck more than Bill Burr and Joey Diaz.

22 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

And you as a tax payer who has worked for I imagine many decades you should be taken care of during all of this.  I’m not saying it’s not suffering.  I’d hope that you know that. My intention is not to dismiss hardship at all.  I’m saying that you should be protected both from getting sick and from financial ruin.  It shouldn’t be one or the other.  This is the wealthiest country in the history of the world.  Look I get that we may fundamentally disagree on that point.  But that’s my position on it.  Which is nothing new.  I honestly do wish you and everyone else here well during all of this.  Which is another thing you hopefully know without me saying it. 

It isn’t so much about the money, it is watching my wife do her three jobs and know that I am not contributing.  It’s about feeling useful.

and I didn’t take your post personally.  

Edited by mtangelsfan

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I owe you a beer...I hated that.

I, too, like to throw around fuck more than Bill Burr and Joey Diaz.

There's actually a list of movies that use the word "fuck" the most. The Wolf Of Wall Street came in 3rd.

List of films that most frequently use the word "fuck" - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_that_most_frequently_use_the_word_"fuck"

30 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

It isn’t so much about the money, it is watching my wife do her three jobs and know that I am not contributing.  It’s about feeling useful.

and I didn’t take your post personally.  

Sucks man, but know it's not your fault, and I'm sure your wife knows that. I get it as a man, we are supposed to be the bread winners. You'll be back soon. 

A lot of Scorcese, and Tarantino.

Alpha Dog has been popping up a bunch on Netflix and I haven't watched it in 15 years. Harsh Times was good when Christian Bale played a pseudo ese. Made was an underrated Jon Faverau flick.

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Alpha Dog has been popping up a bunch on Netflix and I haven't watched it in 15 years. Harsh Times was good when Christian Bale played a pseudo ese. Made was an underrated Jon Faverau flick.

Made kind of got forgotten because it was his follow up to his debut sleeper hit Swingers. Dude is doing very well for himself now though. Whether you like the Marvel movies or not, his directing Iron Man, and standing by his choice of Robert Downey Jr for the role kicked started a multi billion dollar movie franchise.

9 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Made kind of got forgotten because it was his follow up to his debut sleeper hit Swingers. Dude is doing very well for himself now though. Whether you like the Marvel movies or not, his directing Iron Man, and standing by his choice of Robert Downey Jr for the role kicked started a multi billion dollar movie franchise.

Yeah, I never watched the movies, but remember he did a role in Entourage and that's when I learned he did the Iron Man movies. An absolute behemoth of a franchise.

I liked him in that indie flick with the food truck. But man, did he let himself go. Seeing Swingers and then the food truck movie or any interview with him in the past 10 years....yikes.

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Yeah, I never watched the movies, but remember he did a role in Entourage and that's when I learned he did the Iron Man movies. An absolute behemoth of a franchise.

I liked him in that indie flick with the food truck. But man, did he let himself go. Seeing Swingers and then the food truck movie or any interview with him in the past 10 years....yikes.

His weight has fluctuated a lot through the years. Remember he was Rudy's fat friend in Rudy. He was pretty jacked in Swingers, and his short stint on Friends. He's a little older now, and a lot more wealthy, so he has been on the hefty side for awhile now.