• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

The audacity of these people is shocking. They act as if life , liberty , and the pursuit of happiness are unalienable rights. I can’t see why anyone would want more out of life than house arrest and a side job at Walmart. These assholes are complaining about their struggles when we have Americans being forced to pay college loans and criminals being forced to leave prison. 

Complaining? All I saw was a bunch of small dicked douchebags resort to trying to intimidate others and threats of violence with their penile replacement devices.

Fuck them. People have legitimate concerns, people were struggling before the virus kicked us in balls...but these jagoffs don't give two fucks about the virus and how it's impacting everyone. These are the same extremist jolly warriors who will show up on any street corner toting their liberty stick - if you build a facebook group...they will come

8 minutes ago, red321 said:

Complaining? All I saw was a bunch of small dicked douchebags resort to trying to intimidate others and threats of violence with their penile replacement devices.

Fuck them. People have legitimate concerns, people were struggling before the virus kicked us in balls...but these jagoffs don't give two fucks about the virus and how it's impacting everyone. These are the same extremist jolly warriors who will show up on any street corner toting their liberty stick - if you build a facebook group...they will come

I didn’t know dick size was a legitimate concern but It appears you took a closer look then most. 

4 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Got one mod who hates me now. Won't man up and say why but seems you have to be in the glee club or at least the yenta quilting bee.  Fuck that. 

It is time for a peasant revolt. I would recommend a fight but recent yard work has proven my physical capabilities ain’t what it once was. Not winning any spelling competitions either. Maybe we can challenge them to beer drinking or swearing contest. 

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Now I'm curious why you consider the 80's the good old days. Is it because because thousands of homosexuals were dying from GRID?

We had 8 years of Reagan and a decade of great basketball. Gays really were non existent where I grew up. We played smear the queer at a young age so boys learned how to act early.