• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

The media does like to focus on the most redneck members in the crowd. I am willing to bet there was a huge democratic majority on those beaches. Hispanics and limp-wristed whites don't make for good liberal tv. I agree on the tattoos. I can only think of a few worse life decisions. For middle class and poor people, voting democrat is the best way to secure a life of economic peril. I was considering temporarily moving back to California, but the taxes suck ass. I am against all progressive taxes and Cali punishes the middle class .

10 hours ago, calscuf said:

Every red-blooded American news source I read this morning  said she’s a democratic donor and a murderer.

I heard that also.

But yet they ran with it for so long there are many who still believe the narrative that spun off it.

That's the thing.

The MSM puts out articles without fact checking them. They then get repeated so many times the people on social media believe it's true.

Then when it's debunked and if and when they retract it they do it weeks later in a small tweet so 95% of people still believe it.

It's poor journalism and it's why I post the debunking stories.

No wonder CNN and the rest of the MSM has lost all credibility.

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

I heard that also.

But yet they ran with it for so long there are many who still believe the narrative that spun off it.

That's the thing.

The MSM puts out articles without fact checking them. They then get repeated so many times the people on social media believe it's true.

Then when it's debunked and if and when they retract it they do it weeks later in a small tweet so 95% of people still believe it.

It's poor journalism and it's why I post the debunking stories.

No wonder CNN and the rest of the MSM has lost all credibility.

*Posts nothing but Fox News articles*

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Man if you thought Newport and Huntington were crowded last weekend, just wait until they’re the only beaches open. Once the state beaches are closed, the open beaches are going to look like the 4th of July. 

There is no beach parking that is open so crowd control comes in the form of how far are you willing to walk. 

7 minutes ago, Tank said:

if you have enough spacing at the beach, this really shouldn't be a problem or an issue. plus, being outdoors is good and a healthy thing to do.

this is about control more than anything else.

What percentage of people deciding to go to the beach right now would care about how much space they have, do you think?

16 minutes ago, Adam said:

67%

No I'd say that's actually the percentage that doesn't care.

33.333% are there to own the libs.

33.333% are there to express their right to "muh FREEDOMZ"

33.333% are there just because they want to go to the beach.

The people making it political are the ones who aren't going to practice social distancing. They don't give a fuck. Why would they? If they did they'd stay home.

Edited by tdawg87