• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I agree. I saw a black dude selling heroin to a 12 year old and I was like nah I ain't no snitch.

Also when I worked at 7-11 some crackhead ran into our cooler and started drinking beer directly off the shelves but I didn't give a fuck he was probably having a bad trip nbd

I would qualify those are violent offenses

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

People from the group are 3 times more likely to die from COVID-19: study

Health officials in Los Angeles County said those living in lower-income areas in the city are three times more likely to die of COVID-19 than those who live in richer areas, a report said Sunday.

The Los Angeles Times reported that black people in the county have seen the highest death rates, followed by Latino people. The report said 117,000 people in the county and about 14 percent tested positive.

KTLA reported that the county reported 18 new deaths on Sunday, which brings the total deaths there to 913. The number of infections approached 20,000.

“The most difficult part of the COVID-19 pandemic is losing people to the virus,” Dr. Barbara Ferrer, the L.A. County director of public health, said in a statement.

Her statement said of the 18n deaths on Sunday, 13 were over 65 years old, four were between 41 and 65, and one person was between 18 and 40.

Fifteen had underlying conditions.

The report said 93 percent of the deaths had an underlying health condition.

As number crunchers get to work excess mortality numbers are starting to come into focus. 

Two different articles today, one reviewing US and one Europe. Covid related deaths are most likely being undercounted, especially in early days, upwards of 50%. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2020/04/27/covid-19-death-toll-undercounted/?arc404=true

https://www.ft.com/content/6bd88b7d-3386-4543-b2e9-0d5c6fac846c

20 minutes ago, red321 said:

As number crunchers get to work excess mortality numbers are starting to come into focus. 

Two different articles today, one reviewing US and one Europe. Covid related deaths are most likely being undercounted, especially in early days, upwards of 50%. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2020/04/27/covid-19-death-toll-undercounted/?arc404=true

https://www.ft.com/content/6bd88b7d-3386-4543-b2e9-0d5c6fac846c

Yes, but it's the flu.

My neighborhood Trump friend yesterday posted something on facebook from a far right site, so far right that if you walked to the edge of the earth you will fall off, about how hospitals have been instructed to report "any and all" deaths as covid.  Of course he mentioned it was the Dems who forced hospitals to do this.  

4 minutes ago, Fireball said:

My neighborhood Trump friend yesterday posted something on facebook from a far right site, so far right that if you walked to the edge of the earth you will fall off, about how hospitals have been instructed to report "any and all" deaths as covid.  Of course he mentioned it was the Dems who forced hospitals to do this.  

lol

That's just not true.

5 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Yes, but can you prove that that's not true???