• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

So the dude who says “the science crowd” is suggesting a carton of lung darts my have helped him recover.  Just wow.  Clod has some company.  

Worked for me and your scientists are studying it. I can also help them solve the scientific problem of which restroom a man should use. 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Just now, angelinkc said:

Worked for me and your scientists are studying it. I can also help them solve the scientific problem of which restroom ta man should use. 

You have zero idea if there’s just a man or a woman.  Or if there’s such thing as a man who should have been born a woman.  There’s virtually no chance you’d be able to comprehend anything complicated such as gender identity or fluidity or transgender.  

47 minutes ago, Stradling said:

You have zero idea if there’s just a man or a woman.  Or if there’s such thing as a man who should have been born a woman.  There’s virtually no chance you’d be able to comprehend anything complicated such as gender identity or fluidity or transgender.  

Yes knowing where to piss is a very complex issue.only  99.5% of all humans figure it out by the age of 2. 

Just now, angelinkc said:

Yes. I wasn’t born wanting to be homosexual or fuck goats. Maybe some people were but not me

Fuck goats?  It’s weird that’s where your mind goes.   So let us know when you change your mind and choose to be attracted to men or goats for that matter.  

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’m sure you sin.  So when you choose to be gay let us know.  

LOL I sin every day and I am no better than anyone.  Every scientist here ends their argument calling me gay. There just isnt proof sexual orientation is genetic and a male is very easily defined It doesnt take a rocket scientist. It would help scientist corona claims if they were not batshit crazy on things like this and climate change.

18 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

LOL I sin every day and I am no better than anyone.  Every scientist here ends their argument calling me gay. There just isnt proof sexual orientation is genetic and a male is very easily defined It doesnt take a rocket scientist. It would help scientist corona claims if they were not batshit crazy on things like this and climate change.

I only said you like to dress as a women but never implied your were gay.