• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

What would the mortality rate be for the flu if we did social distancing, wore masks and closed down the economy during flu season?  Comparing it to the flu at this point is ignorant.  

The regular flu is Barry Bonds on the Pirates. Covid is Barry Bonds on the Giants. 

7 minutes ago, Stradling said:

What would the mortality rate be for the flu if we did social distancing, wore masks and closed down the economy during flu season?

i don't know but it would sure make my life at school a lot easier and healthier. i can't begin to tell you how many kids are allowed to come to school sick, and how easily they pass it along to the rest of us.

i remain hopeful that this pandemic will wake up a lot of parents next school year.

4 hours ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

Now that we know the mortality rate is in line with regular flu what is the right thing to do going forward in your opinion?

We have known this for a while. Should have never closed. This probably reached Cali in Dec or January and most people lived. Never going to convince the science crowd that this isn’t  the Spanish flu. 

Three months from now the left will call trump a dumbass for shutting down the economy. After media matters decides the virus wasn’t that bad of course 

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Classy

‘Are you sicker than a CNN anchor?’: Fox News segment mocks broadcasters with coronavirus | The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-fox-news-cnn-anchor-chris-cuomo-laura-ingraham-brooke-baldwin-richard-quest-a9480476.html

He kinda brought that on himself. I probably wouldn’t have ran the article just because it doesn’t have a lot of news value. 

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I like how “the science crowd” is supposed to be put down.  Ignorance is bliss I guess. 

well, those pesky science people keep using data and facts so it gets in the way of closing your eyes and clapping louder

Just now, angelinkc said:

Science done right is beautiful. However there isn’t a whole lot of science from today’s scientist. Most can’t even scientifically determine a man from a woman 

You keep smoking those marlboros you won’t have to ever worry about Covid.  Then again I’m guessing in your world cigarettes are healthy.