• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I'm not going to defend Uth's comment, because Crenshaw doesn't get to choose what battle he is asked to fight. But protecting our freedom is a load of nonsense. 

I don't like to go that far, but knowing and talking to SEALS, there is a bit behind the scenes that Joe Blow doesn't know about. I think a lot of the wars we fight or conflicts are unnecessary.

But I wouldn't make fun of a dude that signed up for something any of us didn't and lost an eye for it. People know me here and I make fun of any and everything, this was just poor taste. Maybe if it was funny I would have a different view.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

9 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Yes, I he would rather deal with Trump.

It's also known he blamed Hillary for the protests against him. 

Ask Roger Stone  before he gets sent to prison if there are any connections.

lol. they bent obama over in the nuclear deal. why would they risk changing course? there is as much or more smoke around clinton and russia. more is starting to come to light. clinton has already accused other democrats as being russian lap dogs. she also started the birther claim against obama. 

20 minutes ago, Brandon said:

No one said to respect anyone you c*nt. I joke about any and everything, but I don't disrespect people that put their life on the line for us.

You just have really poor character. I see the dumb shit you post and don't respond because it's like picking on someone with autism, but this is kind of next level shit.

I’m really completely unconcerned with your opinion of my character or my comments.  I think the guy is a fucking scum bag and I’ll talk about him as such.  Again, use the block button. 

18 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I'm not going to defend Uth's comment, because Crenshaw doesn't get to choose what battle he is asked to fight. But protecting our freedom is a load of nonsense. 

No need to defend it.  Who cares.  People on this board say vile scummy shit all the time.  I’m not disrespecting the service.  I’m disrespecting Dan Crenshaw.  There are tens of millions of service members in this country.  I respect 99.9% of them greatly.  That said, they aren’t all owed unquestioned deference.  Crenshaw is a purposefully antagonistic public figure.  He’s used that schtick to great personal benefit.  He uses his service as a cudgel against others.  He in particular is not exempt from being mocked. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

Crenshaw is using his position of influence to magnify a fucking shitty movement of assholes that don’t care about hurting their fellow citizens.  If you think being crass about him is worse then that then I’d say you have the character problem. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

15 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m really completely unconcerned with your opinion of my character or my comments.  I think the guy is a fucking scum bag that and I’ll talk about him as such.  Again, use the block button. 

No need to defend it.  Who cares.  People on this board say vile scummy shit all the time.  I’m not disrespecting the service.  I’m disrespecting Dan Crenshaw.  There are tens of millions of service members in this country.  I respect 99.9% of them greatly.  That said, they aren’t all owed unquestioned deference.  Crenshaw is a purposefully antagonistic public figure.  He uses his service as a cudgel against others.  He in particular is not exempt for being mocked. 

Of course Crenshaw isn't above being mocked. I wouldn't knock him for losing one of eyes to shrapnel though. I also won't mock Duckworth for losing her legs in the same war.

1 minute ago, angelinkc said:

i am a little sensitive to IEDs. i survived a 120mm rocket attack and have cleaned dead bodies from exploded trucks. i am as passionate about defending these guys as stradling is about gay rights.

So, without any irony.  I am grateful to you for your service and I am sorry that you saw horrible things.