• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

14 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

Anyone who trusts the governments of China, Russia, or North Korea is an idiot and has no business being president of the US.

Also, Trump sold a lot of our PPE stock to China in February when we already had coronavirus cases. He sold more to Thailand, Spain, and Italy when we already had a shortage at HOME. In fact, members of his administration asked Thailand if they can send the PPE back.

He didn't invoke the DPA for production of ventilators and PPE for medical staff until April 2nd. The drastic shortage of ventilators and PPE has costs thousands of lives. And regular citizens are forced to walk around with cloth on their faces. The mass deaths and shutting down the economy is a direct result of gross incompetence by Trump.

Holy shit, again, Trump is a fuck up, but you guys want it both ways. He says left you say right, he says right you say left. You are a puppet.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

13 hours ago, Rico said:

I don't remember the left condemning the travel ban.  I thought it was too little, too late.  Trump wasn't doing enough IMO. But condemned?  

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/04/coronavirus-quaratine-travel-110750

From Feb 4th.

The Trump administration’s quarantine and travel ban in response to the Wuhan coronavirus could undercut international efforts to fight the outbreak by antagonizing Chinese leaders, as well as stigmatizing people of Asian descent, according to a growing chorus of public health experts and lawmakers.

World Health Organization chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said Tuesday that widespread travel bans and restrictions weren’t needed to stop the outbreak and could "have the effect of increasing fear and stigma, with little public health benefit."

This is just one article, but the media took the quote from the head of the WHO and ran with it. Maybe condemned isn't the right word, but rather, they used it as another opportunity to paint Trump as a moron and a racist.

27 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Any luck with Jennifer Rubin ? Getting that evil bitch to block you would be a real badge of honor.   I’ve tried.  No luck. 

Huh. I figured you'd like her. She's a conservative who constantly shits on Trump. 

12 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Huh. I figured you'd like her. She's a conservative who constantly shits on Trump. 

Jennifer Rubin represents a type of person that is lowest scum on earth.  Neocon piece of shit.  She’s a creature of pure avarice and greed.  Even the alt right fuckers have an ideology that goes beyond the maintenance of purely distilled capitalism.  Rubin does not. She’s a blood sucking gremlin.  There’s no amount of blood she would be against spilling if it meant the market would go up 1/1000th of a percent.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

33 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Jennifer Rubin represents a type of person that is lowest scum on earth.  Neocon piece of shit.  She’s a creature of pure avarice and greed.  Even the alt right fuckers have an ideology that goes beyond the maintenance of purely distilled capitalism.  Rubin does not. She’s a blood sucking gremlin.  There’s no amount of blood she would be against spilling if it meant the market would go up 1/1000th of a percent.  

Sir, this is an ahh fuck it you know the drill

42 minutes ago, Adam said:

Great news, this is the drug that many have suspected had the most potential to prove effective.  The only issue with it is that it has to be administered through an IV.  But hey, if you get to that stage whatever works. 

2 hours ago, Adam said:

I was just about to post this. I'm so happy to see something like this. I'm hopeful. This is the kind of stuff that buying time can hopefully allow for that will make a difference. I know that's a trainwreck of a sentence, but I'm not changing it.

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

I was just about to post this. I'm so happy to see something like this. I'm hopeful. This is the kind of stuff that buying time can hopefully allow for that will make a difference. I know that's a trainwreck of a sentence, but I'm not changing it.

I just hope they do not go full retard and use placebo as a control group. It is outdated and life threatening procedures for testing that is unnecessary. Patients cannot fake a 104 fever or severe lung congestion, just as they cannot fake recovery. The proof is in the success rate, not if the success rate is greater than injecting a patient with simple saline. There is enough evidence that doing nothing is fatal. 

I’m just going to leave this here.

fake news, right?

NYT:  Bill Gates, at Odds With Trump on Virus, Becomes a Right-Wing Target

“The Microsoft co-founder turned philanthropist has been attacked with falsehoods that he created the coronavirus and wants to profit from it.“

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiELV0Rk-jLYZ7dKvMGfwt3TwqGAgEKg8IACoHCAowjuuKAzCWrzwwsLGmBg?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen