• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

12 minutes ago, red321 said:

the main board? I think I'd rather go shopping for toilet paper. I think I just noticed there were virus threads on that forum, how long they been up?

I honestly don't even notice which forum threads are posted in. 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

10 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Northgate Market in La Habra has a separate line for those over 65. They are letting them in first thing at 6:30 am and the younger people are let in a half-hour later. You simply have to show ID and you're in first. Good move. I hope it spreads to other markets. The young and selfish hoarders need to wait. Actually, they need to get a damn life!

really good thing. i think we were a few days late in stressing this as a nation. hopefully some of these bulk buyers are looking out for other folks. i know i have a few people on my buying list now.

So Mayor fuckface is announcing some bold relief efforts.  All parking restrictions are lifted, including street sweeping.  Here that all.  Yay.  My finances are saved.

He also says that you can't be evicted during the emergency.  Hey fuckface.  If you can't afford rent now because you fucked up the economy and closed everything down, how can you afford the accumulation of rent for the duration of this fuckfest once the restrictions are lifted.