• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 min ago

There are now nearly 1,700 coronavirus cases in the US

From CNN's Amanda Watts

There are at least 1696 cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States, according to the state and local health agencies, governments and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

According to the CDC, there are 70 cases from repatriated citizens. According to CNN Health’s tally of US cases that are detected and tested in the United States through US public health systems, there are 1626 cases in 48 states and the District of Columbia, bringing the total number of coronavirus cases to 1696. In total, 41 people have died. 

Currently, Idaho and West Virginia are the only two states with no cases.

This includes presumptive positive cases that tested positive in a public health lab and are pending confirmation from the CDC, and confirmed cases that have received positive results from the CDC.

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

I’m going to be as polite and yet blunt as possible.  I’ve met some of you.  I’ve seen many of you at AW events and in photos.  If “virgin” had been added to the list of pre-existing conditions I’d be terrified this thing was specifically tailored to destroy this website.  

Holy shit. That is funny.

You get a star.

200.gif

25 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Jason actually posting a Chris Hayes segment, and not to poke fun at him. The whole world has gone mad. 

To be honest, I know nothing about him but this segment seems helpful. Fortunately my sister is an infectious disease expert so I get most of my information from her and she has told me the exact same thing. I figured nobody would give a shit if I said "my sister told me this". 

17 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Breaking: President Trump is expected to declare a national emergency to deal with the coronavirus.

News conference at 12 Noon.

Hopefully Jared and Stephen Miller wrote some better shit to load to his teleprompter this time.

Imbeciles.

https://www.businessinsider.com/kushner-made-last-minute-changes-trump-error-riddled-coronavirus-speech-2020-3

1 minute ago, the dude abides said:

Hopefully Jared and Stephen Miller wrote some better shit to load to his teleprompter this time.

Imbeciles.

https://www.businessinsider.com/kushner-made-last-minute-changes-trump-error-riddled-coronavirus-speech-2020-3

probably should halt trading prior to him speaking...go home early for the weekend

9 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I’ve applauded his border policies but his economic policies are abhorrent. Don’t let your TDS put everyone in the same capsized boat. He’s a clown but he’s the only clown I’ll take between him, the commie, and the hair sniffer. It sucks but it is what it is. 

Good decision making on your part voting for Trump. 3 plus years in, including this week's televised debacle, and he's your guy. Because of his "border policies" wink, wink.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-03-13/trump-administration-blocks-states-use-medicaid-respond-coronavirus-crisis

You know how to pick 'em.

Moron.

1 minute ago, yk9001 said:

Good decision making on your part voting for Trump. 3 plus years in, including this week's televised debacle, and he's your guy. Because of his "border policies" wink, wink.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-03-13/trump-administration-blocks-states-use-medicaid-respond-coronavirus-crisis

You know how to pick 'em.

Moron.

I didn't vote for Trump. How many time do I have to tell you guys that?

14 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro reportedly tests positive for coronavirus

https://www.businessinsider.com/jair-bolsonaro-brazil-president-coronavirus-test-positive-2020-3

Weird.

3 min ago

Brazil's president says he tested negative for coronavirus

From CNN’s Shasta Darlington in Sao Paulo and Helena DeMoura in Atlanta

Eva Marie Uzcategui/Bloomberg via Getty Images

Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro has tested negative for the novel coronavirus, according to a statement on his Facebook page.

The test comes after Bolsonaro’s press secretary, Fabio Wajngarten, tested positive for the virus on Thursday.

Bolsonaro and his team met with US President Trump at Mar-a-Lago last weekend. The group had dinner together with President Trump and his team.

The aide was seen in a photograph standing next to President Trump.

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Weird.

3 min ago

Brazil's president says he tested negative for coronavirus

From CNN’s Shasta Darlington in Sao Paulo and Helena DeMoura in Atlanta

Eva Marie Uzcategui/Bloomberg via Getty Images

Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro has tested negative for the novel coronavirus, according to a statement on his Facebook page.

The test comes after Bolsonaro’s press secretary, Fabio Wajngarten, tested positive for the virus on Thursday.

Bolsonaro and his team met with US President Trump at Mar-a-Lago last weekend. The group had dinner together with President Trump and his team.

The aide was seen in a photograph standing next to President Trump.

I'll be on the edge of my seat until we finally learn the truth about the Brazilian president.

1 minute ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I'm always skeptical of anything fox news reports.  That said 80% or more of antibiotics are made in China not to mention a lot of other things we've off shored over the years.  Like everything else they're involved in producing supply chains have been impacted. 

We'll see if this brings manufacturing of certain products back to the US.