• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Listen guy I’m not a big Trump fan either but your posts in this thread are stale as fuck. Take your bullshit and get the fuck out of here. We are talking about the spread of the virus, the effects on our communities and how we are preparing. All you bring to the table is orange man bad. Eat a cruise ship of dicks. 

Lol. You are one of the biggest Trump knob gobblers on this entire fucking forum.

Read your fucking posts, dude.

2 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

That dog just gave me an idea.

Cats.

....... no tp? But plenty of johnny cat!

Just gotta make sure i clean the box. I dont want people stopping by and seeing it, and assuming i own a mountain lion for a pet.

Whew! 

Thought you were going in a different direction with the mention of a cat 

Patients who reported no pre-existing ("comorbid") medical conditions had a case fatality rate of 0.9%. Pre-existing illnesses that put patients at higher risk of dying from a COVID-19 infection are:

COVID-19 Fatality Rate by COMORBIDITY:

*Death Rate = (number of deaths / number of cases) = probability of dying if infected by the virus (%). This probability differs depending on pre-existing condition. The percentage shown below does NOT represent in any way the share of deaths by pre-existing condition. Rather, it represents, for a patient with a given pre-existing condition, the risk of dying if infected by COVID-19.

PRE-EXISTING CONDITION
DEATH RATE
confirmed cases
DEATH RATE
all cases
Cardiovascular disease
13.2%
10.5%
Diabetes
9.2%
7.3%
Chronic respiratory disease
8.0%
6.3%
Hypertension
8.4%
6.0%
Cancer
7.6%
5.6%
no pre-existing conditions

0.9%

28 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Lol. You are one of the biggest Trump knob gobblers on this entire fucking forum.

Read your fucking posts, dude.

I’ve applauded his border policies but his economic policies are abhorrent. Don’t let your TDS put everyone in the same capsized boat. He’s a clown but he’s the only clown I’ll take between him, the commie, and the hair sniffer. It sucks but it is what it is. 

8 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I’ve applauded his border policies but his economic policies are abhorrent. Don’t let your TDS put everyone in the same capsized boat. He’s a clown but he’s the only clown I’ll take between him, the commie, and the hair sniffer. It sucks but it is what it is. 

Trump vs Bill Weld?

55 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Patients who reported no pre-existing ("comorbid") medical conditions had a case fatality rate of 0.9%. Pre-existing illnesses that put patients at higher risk of dying from a COVID-19 infection are:

COVID-19 Fatality Rate by COMORBIDITY:

*Death Rate = (number of deaths / number of cases) = probability of dying if infected by the virus (%). This probability differs depending on pre-existing condition. The percentage shown below does NOT represent in any way the share of deaths by pre-existing condition. Rather, it represents, for a patient with a given pre-existing condition, the risk of dying if infected by COVID-19.

PRE-EXISTING CONDITION
DEATH RATE
confirmed cases
DEATH RATE
all cases
Cardiovascular disease
13.2%
10.5%
Diabetes
9.2%
7.3%
Chronic respiratory disease
8.0%
6.3%
Hypertension
8.4%
6.0%
Cancer
7.6%
5.6%
no pre-existing conditions

0.9%

Either you’re trying to be obtuse or you just completely missed the point. The posters here aren’t worried about dying. They are concerned about beIng contagious before symptoms manifest and putting high risk people in danger. Once there’s a vaccine or reasonable containment then we’ll all be as brave as you 

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

Either you’re trying to be obtuse or you just completely missed the point. The posters here aren’t worried about dying. They are concerned about beIng contagious before symptoms manifest and putting high risk people in danger. Once there’s a vaccine or reasonable containment then we’ll all be as brave as you 

Noble cause and a short term suspension of activities is understandable. Some of the sports cancelled the season. I believe we can reasonably avoid grandpa and the high risk.  Hopefully, they will be cautious as well. I just don't see stopping 18-22 year olds from playing basketball in a mostly empty gym is helping the cause.  Pretty sure those kids are going to continue playing on their own in a  less controlled gymnasium. Contact is going to occur. We need to avoid the high risk and they need to avoid us until this thing clears up a little. That doesnt mean low risk individuals need to stop competing in all activities. Maybe we don't need fans right now. I am of the mindset this  is a free country. If you are high risk and want to attend a game, go do it. I wouldnt advise it. Low risk people need to treat themselves as if they have it and avoid contact with high risks friends and family. What is happening is the government and institutions are saying people are too dumb and cant be trusted with their own health so lets manage their lives for them. I don't know where you fall on the border wall but we have a large group of anti wallers in here all of a sudden begging for isolation.