• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

No. He had one job. Give a speech from the oval office to calm the nation, and give us hope that proper steps were being taken to fix the problem. Instead, what we got was a bunch of falsehoods that everyone saw through. He can't even give a ten minute scripted speech with fucking it up. This is on him.

Take it to the politics forum. Chuck created it for a reason. 

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

No

Listen guy I’m not a big Trump fan either but your posts in this thread are stale as fuck. Take your bullshit and get the fuck out of here. We are talking about the spread of the virus, the effects on our communities and how we are preparing. All you bring to the table is orange man bad. Eat a cruise ship of dicks. 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

Don't pay him any piece of mind KC. That puto gets his black coffee from AM/PM.

lol i have to be careful in here. i dont when to take people serious and they probably dont know when i am serious. nobody want to admit it but i think everyone is a little pissed over sports being gone. i can see a lot of pregnancies or domestic assaults over the next few weeks

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Your just bummed that your nuts wont reach the water in a toilet that swirls backward any time soon. 

Move this shit to the ticket exchange forum, where it belongs. We're trying to have a serious conversation about the coronavirus here. 

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

One thing i noticed at the store the other day. People bought up all the TP. But the toilet brushes and bowl cleaner stuff was fully stocked.

Sick sons of bitches. If youre gonna buy a years worth of shit paper, at least clean your freakin toilet, you savage. Its filth like that that causes outbreaks.

You really are an observant fella 

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

You really are an observant fella 

The same bastards that drove up TP prices to cocaine levels are the same shitbirds that walk past the open urinals to pee in the toilet stalls, but dont lift the seat with their shoe, and leave pee drops on the toilet seat.

Thats how hitler started out. At first he said "lets troll everyone". After enough times having to wipe other peoples piss off of the toilet at dennys, he said "lets bomb EVERYONE". 

6 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

The same bastards that drove up TP prices to cocaine levels are the same shitbirds that walk past the open urinals to pee in the toilet stalls, but dont lift the seat with their shoe, and leave pee drops on the toilet seat.

Thats how hitler started out. At first he said "lets troll everyone". After enough times having to wipe other peoples piss off of the toilet at dennys, he said "lets bomb EVERYONE". 

How was your nap today?