• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Angels to Acquire Max Stassi for OFs Rainier Rivas, Raider Uceta

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

I watched the highlights.  seriously.  it was like 15 minutes and I still have no fucking idea what was happening.  

Ah yes, I remember when ...

I started watching only because I was in the same boat and was bored one day. Now I watch it regularly. In fact, Day 3 of the England v Pakistan test match is starting soon. 

• 10 months later...
On 8/7/2020 at 10:26 AM, nate said:

Rainier and Raider are way better names than Max

I still agree with this statement. 

But I've been pleasantly surprised with Stassi and to date wrong thus far about this trade. Thank you, Eppler! 

On 8/14/2019 at 12:11 AM, Chuckster70 said:

Stassi sucks.

Oh and I love how I just tuned into the game and Victor Rojas calls out Stassi for his pitch selection that Cole threw down the middle on a two strike count. WTF.

This guy sucks at the plate and behind the dish. 

I still stand by the way Stassi looked with the Astros and the Angels initially. He looked like hot garbage defensively and at that plate. 

Good to see him change things up and tap into that talent that made him a 4th round pick for the A's back in the day. 

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I remember thinking we got a glove first catcher for two fake players.   There’s no way Raider and Rainer are real people. 

I wanted to believe they were real. Are we certain they are today?

40 minutes ago, Lou said:

As usual, there's some real dumbassery in this thread.

Enjoy.

It's much more fun when you call out the individual posts.  Now, I have to read 10 pages instead.

On 7/31/2019 at 6:17 PM, foolios said:

The Angels just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about trade deadline culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in the winter meetings where you can become successful by being an asshole.

If you screw someone over during the trade deadline, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the top free agents, after hearing about this, are not going to want to sign with the Angels, nor will they ask to be traded to the Angels. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Eppler has alienated an entire market with this move.

Billy Eppler, publicly apologize and resign or you can kiss Cole and the Playoffs goodbye.

Lol