• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Tigers @ Angels 7/31/2019 (Trout DH, Lucroy back in lineup)

8 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

Thank god we didn't buy at the deadline. This team sucks so bad right now..

I wasn't really looking to "buy" I was hoping to pick up a couple of SP prospects in exchange for some of our spare pieces.

Didn't happen though.

I think I have just accepted the fact that the Halos are going to miss the playoffs again this season. Time to just root for Trout to continue his career season and hope there are no significant injuries. And once again as always... I pray the Dodgers don't win the World Series.

And now I'll eagerly await hockey season so I can see the Kings suck for another season too... yay. On the bright side, the Lakers should be fun to watch.

After Rodger Lodge filibusters for a half hour, he puts on the first caller. The first callers brilliant idea is to bat Mike Trout at the four spot. The second caller is having a separate conversation with somebody in the room and doesn't even know he's on the air.

The Rodger Lodge show is the perfect embodiment of this Angels franchise.

Tank and only win 75 games and get a borderline top 10 pick.

And DON’T draft an OF or INF with that pick for a freaking change, unless you are actually going to finally trade 2 or 3 high prospects.

You can‘t have umpteen OF and INF prospects and KEEP THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a month of observance, venting AO is back!!!!!

This homestand against two pathetic teams was a disgrace to MLB!!!!!

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

The only consolation today is the hope that Houston beats the Dodgers again in the World Series. That will take some sting off this disaster of a season.

Adding Greinke pretty much gives them an unstoppable playoff rotation.

If the WS is between Houston and LA, then sure.

I'm hoping they both get beaten in the first round.