• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Seattle Saturday

Vando

2 hours ago, Vando said:

Well I was there a few years ago when we were terrible ! Met some fans had a great time! This has been my first and last post on this computer geek asshole site. Don"t show up stick by your keypads ..Go Angels...

Come on, man. If you were here before you know there’s a lot of kidding around. Don’t be so quick to bail.

14 hours ago, Vando said:

Angels Fans.. Sat. Game Pre & Post Game. Silver Cloud Hotel.. Across st. From stadium.  Jimmy's on First Bar,,  Lets represent.....

When this is your first post, and you chose a hotel bar as your rally point, you deserve some scrutiny. 

I"m a maybe if Lou is in.

On 7/18/2019 at 10:29 PM, Vando said:

Well I was there a few years ago when we were terrible ! Met some fans had a great time! This has been my first and last post on this computer geek asshole site. Don"t show up stick by your keypads ..Go Angels...

Will do.

computer nerd GIF by South Park

On 7/18/2019 at 8:29 PM, Vando said:

As a literal computer geek asshole, I wear this as a badge of honor.

On 7/18/2019 at 4:32 PM, the14thjoey said:

I will be at the game and I'll try to remember this. Guys, if I never post again...you won't notice because I only post like twice a year anyway.

And this was the last we heard of 14thjoey. Lured into Vando's evil lair.

On 7/18/2019 at 11:17 AM, Vando said:

Angels Fans.. Sat. Game Pre & Post Game. Silver Cloud Hotel.. Across st. From stadium.  Jimmy's on First Bar,,  Lets represent.....

Screw it Computer Geek A-holes.

ive been here since Friday and not a single one of you showed up.

You guys suck

43 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Screw it Computer Geek A-holes.

ive been here since Friday and not a single one of you showed up.

You guys suck

I would totally be down to meet up people at T-Mobile when the Angels are in town, but I'm still in Nevada until next Monday. 

My grandson had successful open heart surgery and he's coming home soon to my son and daughter in law. ?

On 7/18/2019 at 4:32 PM, the14thjoey said:

I will be at the game and I'll try to remember this. Guys, if I never post again...you won't notice because I only post like twice a year anyway.

Wow, what a blast from the past. @the14thjoey is in this picture with his girlfriend at the time. 

You can also find @Slegnaac, @Lou, @Vernster52, @Brian Ilten, @ScottT, @Mauch Won, @Superdave, @SarGuy33, @disarcina and a few others who go by a different name but mostly lurk these days. 

This was taken in Tempe, AZ at our first annul Spring Fanfest in 2006 or 2007. 

205770_1005233127577_7094_n.jpg

9 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I would totally be down to meet up people at T-Mobile when the Angels are in town, but I'm still in Nevada until next Monday. 

My grandson had successful open heart surgery and he's coming home soon to my son and daughter in law. ?

That’s awesome news Chuck.  Great to hear

9 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

So glad to hear this Good news!

On 7/21/2019 at 9:24 PM, Chuckster70 said:

Wow, what a blast from the past. @the14thjoey is in this picture with his girlfriend at the time. 

You can also find @Slegnaac, @Lou, @Vernster52, @Brian Ilten, @ScottT, @Mauch Won, @Superdave, @SarGuy33, @disarcina and a few others who go by a different name but mostly lurk these days. 

This was taken in Tempe, AZ at our first annul Spring Fanfest in 2006 or 2007. 

205770_1005233127577_7094_n.jpg

On 7/21/2019 at 9:58 PM, ScottT said:

"his girlfriend at the time"

Ha

I stayed at Silver Cloud one night last time I was there. Decent location 

There's a lot do dudes in this picture and then there's my "girlfriend at the time". LOL!