• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Rangers @ Angels (4/4/2019, Opening Night)

Jay

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Timing, Hangin, you have to learn timing. You're shitting one of the guys actually doing something positive tonight. Makes you look dumb. 

Now if you want to rip Bedsores on the mound, go right ahead.

Not just talking about tonight tho. I know that you know that Pujols is going to be a negative player this year. 

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Not just talking about tonight tho. I know that you know that Pujols is going to be a negative player this year. 

Of course, I wanted him to retire last season. But you pick your targets when they are obviously screwing the team over in the game they are playing. 

7 hours ago, GrittyVeterans said:

He will be given the entire year since we have next year invested in him too. It's worse than the Valbuena situation

They can easily eat some $25  million.    They did so in a slightly lesser amount with GMJHGH.

Maybe Eppler should let his assistant GM do the short term position player acquisitions?   He’s struck out on pretty much all of them.

18 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Yes, truly laughable--though there were quite a few folks on here who bought into that narrative and thought he'd be a great addition.  What a joke. 

just like Petey 

sigh 

8 hours ago, GrittyVeterans said:

So he's not great, but why is David Fletcher not playing every day? He has big league tools and his skills haven't declined. Cozart needs to take a seat

Fletcher is already better than Cozart. 

But we're paying Cozart a lot of money so he gets to play every day. I never could figure out that logic.