• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Angels 2019 Spring Training Cap

ScottT

you would think that Arte being a guy who made his fortune in advertising/ marketing would appreciate that having a new style ST cap each year would increase merchandise sales.

Or, are the sales in Tempe part of the stadium lease deal there so Arte does not really have an incentive for caps and jersey sales at Tempe Diablo.

of course, sales of Angels apparel  sales have never been top of the charts -- although one would think Trout jerseys would sell well everywhere.,

No names on the back of uniforms in ST, a hat that lacks any sort of creativity, and a uniform and font that were cool for approximately the same time and era as the band "Creed."

They had the worst uniforms in baseball with the periwinkle blue, but at least that uniform matched the actual mascot and was a fun, modern fit for the time. 

The Angels have the worst uniforms in baseball in my opinion. Went out of style in 2006. Should have been changed 5+ years ago. There's something to be said for a classic look, if it was a good look in the first place. This was never a good look as much as it was an improvement over a terrible look. 

Plain, lame, unappealing. 

2 hours ago, Second Base said:

No names on the back of uniforms in ST, a hat that lacks any sort of creativity, and a uniform and font that were cool for approximately the same time and era as the band "Creed."

They had the worst uniforms in baseball with the periwinkle blue, but at least that uniform matched the actual mascot and was a fun, modern fit for the time. 

The Angels have the worst uniforms in baseball in my opinion. Went out of style in 2006. Should have been changed 5+ years ago. There's something to be said for a classic look, if it was a good look in the first place. This was never a good look as much as it was an improvement over a terrible look. 

Again, we really need that "false outrage" reaction.

11 hours ago, Second Base said:

LOL is this a serious post?

11 hours ago, Second Base said:

youre crazy ferris buellers day off GIF

Yeah, it's been the same for a few years now. I have the 2017 version and it's one of my favorite hats, so I won't be picking another one up this year when I go to Arizona. Good news is they're going back to embroidered logos and fabric more like the regular caps, instead of the weird fabric and rubberized logos from last year.