• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Jason said:

It's funny because a lot of conservative youtubers are making their money off the lunacy of The View.

Yes I seen a clip of Whoopi talking about her job qualifications. She’s one of a few select people that made a living based being uniquely ugly. I’m pretty sure she gets her hair cut in the ghetto and soaks up all the political wisdom in the process 

20 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes I seen a clip of Whoopi talking about her job qualifications. She’s one of a few select people that made a living based being uniquely ugly. I’m pretty sure she gets her hair cut in the ghetto and soaks up all the political wisdom in the process 

I liked her character of Guinan on The Next Generation 

Edited by Jason

President Biden Claims The US Isn't At War As He Bombs Yemen

On Wednesday night, President Biden falsely claimed in an address to the nation that the US was not at war. "I’m the first president in this century to report to the American people that the United States is not at war anywhere in the world," the president said.

About a half hour before Biden delivered his address, US Central Command announced that it launched new strikes targeting the Houthis in Yemen. Since January, the US has carried out hundreds of strikes in Yemen as part of a new war that has not been authorized by Congress.

US naval commanders have described the fight against the Houthis in the Red Sea as the largest naval battle the US has been engaged in since World War II. Back in April, US military officials said the munitions used in the Red Sea and other bombings Biden ordered in Iraq and Syria since October 7 had cost the US about $1 billion.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/president-biden-claims-us-isnt-war-he-bombs-yemen

6 hours ago, Amazing Larry said:

President Biden Claims The US Isn't At War As He Bombs Yemen

On Wednesday night, President Biden falsely claimed in an address to the nation that the US was not at war. "I’m the first president in this century to report to the American people that the United States is not at war anywhere in the world," the president said.

About a half hour before Biden delivered his address, US Central Command announced that it launched new strikes targeting the Houthis in Yemen. Since January, the US has carried out hundreds of strikes in Yemen as part of a new war that has not been authorized by Congress.

US naval commanders have described the fight against the Houthis in the Red Sea as the largest naval battle the US has been engaged in since World War II. Back in April, US military officials said the munitions used in the Red Sea and other bombings Biden ordered in Iraq and Syria since October 7 had cost the US about $1 billion.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/president-biden-claims-us-isnt-war-he-bombs-yemen

We’ve bombing Yemen (or supplying Saudi Arabia with weapons to bomb them) for the past ten years. I’m not sure why these guys think they can pull the wool over our eyes.

13 hours ago, Kevin said:

We’ve bombing Yemen (or supplying Saudi Arabia with weapons to bomb them) for the past ten years. I’m not sure why these guys think they can pull the wool over our eyes.

It must work for them in some fashion. It’s like the media now claiming Harris wasn’t a border czar as if that was just made up by the Trump campaign. It’s sort of weird they are even trying that. With today’s easy access to all information you’d think it would force more transparency but I guess not. 

Biden unveils his proposals to reform the Supreme Court

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-unveils-his-proposals-to-reform-the-supreme-court-135050960.html

President Biden on Monday unveiled three proposals aimed at reforming the United States Supreme Court to combat what he called the “increasing threats to America’s democratic institutions” aimed at restoring “trust and accountability to the court and our democracy.”

The president is calling for term limits, a binding ethics code and a constitutional amendment to make clear "no one is above the law" — not even former presidents.

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Biden unveils his proposals to reform the Supreme Court

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-unveils-his-proposals-to-reform-the-supreme-court-135050960.html

President Biden on Monday unveiled three proposals aimed at reforming the United States Supreme Court to combat what he called the “increasing threats to America’s democratic institutions” aimed at restoring “trust and accountability to the court and our democracy.”

The president is calling for term limits, a binding ethics code and a constitutional amendment to make clear "no one is above the law" — not even former presidents.

Joe is looking for term limits when he spent 34 years as a senator. What a disingenuous prick. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Joe is looking for term limits when he spent 34 years as a senator. What a disingenuous prick. 

Disingenuous? Absolutely. 

Correct? Absolutely.

Remember Feinstein being wheeled out onto the floor to drool and poop her diaper and "sign" legislature? No one wants that shit. Eww. Old people are gross.

With all due respect.