• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

6 hours ago, Tank said:

i checked back one page and there wasn't anything there.

nothing on this page either. 

Tank - do you want us to give him a 24 hour timeout for the false accusation?

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just an overall question here.  But over the last few years, the left has pushed that electoral voters must nominate the person that the voters voted for.  Well now the electoral voters are now going to convene and nominate their parties presidency, just like the republicans did.  So they must vote for Biden right?  Even with this talk of dropping out, doesn't the law say that they must vote for who the voters have already voted for?  

3 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So just an overall question here.  But over the last few years, the left has pushed that electoral voters must nominate the person that the voters voted for.  Well now the electoral voters are now going to convene and nominate their parties presidency, just like the republicans did.  So they must vote for Biden right?  Even with this talk of dropping out, doesn't the law say that they must vote for who the voters have already voted for?  

I don't think it's a law. It's hypocritical, of course. I think it's up to the states themselves. 

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I know each state is different and I’ve heard that Biden has to take himself out of the race. The Democrats can’t just go the route of a coup. They’ll use the media to put public pressure on him to quit. If I was a Democrat I’d want him to quit too. At this point Jill and Hunter are probably the only ones that want him to stay in the race. 

39 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Hmmm, that’s a lot of giggling being done by Vance. 

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Make giggling is no longer woke.

Y’all are reaching again. There’s a difference between having a sense of humor and laughing at a joke versus silly giggling followed by incoherent statements. 

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

Y’all are reaching again. There’s a difference between having a sense of humor and laughing at a joke versus silly giggling followed by incoherent statements. 

Denver Broncos Football GIF by Broncos

52 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Harris would be better served as a cast member of The View. 

33 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Jay would love that.

It's funny because a lot of conservative youtubers are making their money off the lunacy of The View.