• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Jason said:

He seems to decline more and more everyday. I don’t see how it’s even possible he stays in this. One day he says he may choose to bow out if he is diagnosed with some illness and the next day gets Covid? Unfortunately we are going to get a heavy dose of Hells Up Harris from here on out. 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Imagine if Jimmy Carter outlives him.

Hasn’t he been in hospice for over a year? I don’t know what the average time on hospice is but that dude is rock solid. 

I think some of you folks are underrating Kamala Harris as a candidate, as horrible as she is. She'd solidify the Black vote and the women vote, and independents who are desperately looking for a way out of voting for one of two crusty geezers will get one. And she'll pick a moderate white governor guy as her running mate, which will contrast with that freak JD Vance.

If they can contain her idiot pandering side for a couple months she will be the next president.

17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think some of you folks are underrating Kamala Harris as a candidate, as horrible as she is. She'd solidify the Black vote and the women vote, and independents who are desperately looking for a way out of voting for one of two crusty geezers will get one. And she'll pick a moderate white governor guy as her running mate, which will contrast with that freak JD Vance.

If they can contain her idiot pandering side for a couple months she will be the next president.

I’m not certain she will get the independents or black male votes. For sure she’ll get the women. 

54 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Can she stop laughing?

No more word salads?

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

The reps ain’t won yet but the only way they lose is some 2020 shenanigans to overcome a bigger deficit. She isn’t going to win them votes. For whatever reason, Big Mike could swing the election. 

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

So is Craig.

i checked back one page and there wasn't anything there.

nothing on this page either. 

Edited by Tank

6 hours ago, Tank said:

i checked back one page and there wasn't anything there.

nothing on this page either. 

I thought Larry posted something about it.

Craig rescinded.