• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

17 minutes ago, Amazing Larry said:

The dems are pretending that we all think he’s just too old while the truth is he’s a crooked child hair sniffer with Parkinson’s and a crackhead for a son. Thankfully Dr. Jill is there to keep him from bowing out. 

Yes, If Biden hangs around through the election it’s because Jill is threatening to expose Obama and Big Mike. 

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Amazing Larry said:

She’s got a tough job and it is funny listening to her try a spin everything. It’s like listening to Roger Lodge talk about shitty Angels teams. 

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

There’s no way he can stay this. Why didn’t the Dems just primary someone else? 

Probably because the primaries are already over. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

There’s no way he can stay in this. Why didn’t the Dems just primary someone else? 

Their only choice was Kamala who polls even worse than Biden.

On 7/7/2024 at 4:19 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

You guys should actually read the article before reading your own biases into the headline. I know, I know, that's not reasonable.

I'm convinced that Jason's brain has a pitch count on him for how many words he's allowed to read in a day.