• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

7 minutes ago, Jay said:

Actually no, did you?

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It’s always on one of the TVs at the gym, next to the TV with CNN. Then there’s the TV that is always showing Shark Tank and another TV showing Fox network’s gameshow of the week. A lot to distract me while I’m doing boring cardio.

So, yes

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

It’s always on one of the TVs at the gym, next to the TV with CNN. Then there’s the TV that is always showing Shark Tank and another TV showing Fox network’s gameshow of the week. A lot to distract me while I’m doing boring cardio.

My gym has Dodger replay going on in the mornings so I have watched significantly more of them than the Angels this year. 

2 hours ago, Spirit said:

So, yes

There's a chick on there who looks like a Lauren Boebert clone. And some Black dude that looks kind of like a rapper. Gutfield looks like he's probably 5'2" and sits on a booster seat at restaurants.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

So what did he say?

11 minutes ago, Jay said:

So what did he say?

Wasn't paying attention this time. But what you posted earlier sounds like something he'd talk about with his shit-eating grin.

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Wasn't paying attention this time. But what you posted earlier sounds like something he'd talk about with his shit-eating grin.

Yeah I think pretty much everybody is talking about that right now.

The president was in Camp David for debate prep for a whole week before it, traveling there on June 20. He left Camp David on the morning of June 27 to travel to Atlanta for the debate.

He returned from a trip to Italy for the Group of Seven summit on June 14, six days before heading to Camp David. Before the trip to Italy, he traveled to France for the D-Day anniversary, which is on June 6.

I guess it takes this octogenarians longer than most to shake off jet lag. I wonder how incapacitated he was just following those trips. If a week later he is too tired to stay up after 9pm, he must not have been incapable of decision making for days after getting off of Air Force 1. 

All according to plan...

Biden Told Ally That He Is Weighing Whether to Continue in the Race

The president’s conversation is the first indication that he is seriously considering whether he can recover after a devastating performance on the debate stage in Atlanta on Thursday.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/03/us/politics/biden-withdraw-election-debate.html

36 minutes ago, Taylor said:

image.png.5b8854cc4abbf21f34cec7b57d5f5b4b.png

Fair point and if Hunter Biden wasn't a crackhead and Joe Biden wasn't losing his mind I wouldn't have a problem with Hunter sitting in on meetings in the WH.

1 minute ago, Jay said:

Fair point and if Hunter Biden wasn't a crackhead and Joe Biden wasn't losing his mind I wouldn't have a problem with Hunter sitting in on meetings in the WH.

I'm quite certain Don Jr. is a fan of cocaine. 

Either way, having your kids advise you in the White House is tacky at best.

5 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Who isn't?!  Cocaine is awesome!  That's why I stopped after the 3rd time I used it.

Cocaine has become the white collar pot, even though it's much worse for you. People should chase highs in healthier ways.

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

They are just keeping the family close because this could be Biden's last days.

We can only hope. He (and/or Trump) croaking would be the best thing for America.