• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I have a studio in the city.

I know someone that switched their kid's highschool.

I live in Las Vegas.  That option doesn't apply hear nor does it apply fir most school districts in the country.

I guess you friend is privileged 

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think it’s that some are overly emotional when it comes to politics 

All I ask for is a respectful discourse.  I learn a lot by debating people with opposing views.  So long as the debate is respectful and not insulting.

7 minutes ago, stormngt said:

All I ask for is a respectful discourse.  I learn a lot by debating people with opposing views.  So long as the debate is respectful and not insulting.

Sadly, that isn’t always the case here 

20 minutes ago, stormngt said:

I live in Las Vegas.  That option doesn't apply hear nor does it apply fir most school districts in the country.

I guess you friend is privileged 

Looks like you're in luck.

CCSD to drop zone variance, add new way to change schools
https://www.ktnv.com/news/education/clark-county-school-district-to-drop-zone-variance-process-add-new-way-to-change-schools

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

I prefer that rather than being in a school tied to religion. 

I think it depends on how hard they push religion if you will. Now I went to a high school where that wasn't a thing, but I did play football at Liberty University which is very much a Christian university. You had to take a couple bible courses and we as a team had to go to the campus church at least twice a month, but overall religion wasn't really thrown in your face.

Though I know, especially in the South, that high schools and even elementary and middle schools, it very much is. Kids should not be subjected to forced religion as it were no doubt.

3 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

You thought you had a gotcha moment.  Did you gush?

Not as much as you were embarrassed at not knowing the difference between history and geography. 

I bet you sat next to a dictionary to learn about biology. 

1 minute ago, Barf said:

I think it depends on how hard they push religion if you will. Now I went to a high school where that wasn't a thing, but I did play football at Liberty University which is very much a Christian university. You had to take a couple bible courses and we as a team had to go to the campus church at least twice a month, but overall religion wasn't really thrown in your face.

Though I know, especially in the South, that high schools and even elementary and middle schools, it very much is. Kids should not be subjected to forced religion as it were no doubt.

The private hs near me is Santa Margarita CHS. I would never give that fucking place any of my money 

18 minutes ago, Lou said:

Not as much as you were embarrassed at not knowing the difference between history and geography. 

I bet you sat next to a dictionary to learn about biology. 

I know way more about history and geography then you apparently do movie trivia.  I still don't believe you are being serious or are you really LOUtime?

Just now, Crampknees said:

I know way more about history and geography then you apparently do movie trivia.  I still don't believe you are being serious or are you really LOUtime?

That wasn't the point.