• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

She's Black and she's a woman, which means she can't possibly be qualified.

Why does 12% of the population get all the nominations? Hispanics outnumber blacks  close to 3-1 yet I don’t see Latinos filling a lot of roles. 

3 hours ago, stormngt said:

What do you mean link?  It is self evident 

1. They tell you where you go to school

2.  When you go to school

3.  Who your teachers are

4.  What subjects you will learn

5.  You can't leave campus during school hours.

6.  Public displays of affection often lead to suspension or parent conferences 

7.  You have no freedom.

This might be the dumbest take I've ever read on here. 

13 hours ago, cals said:

You ever read MAGA’s stuff?

Yes. Read through his complaints and remember this is coming from a "conservative." 

It sounds like some super left, white guy with dreads, smokes weed all day, and  makes a living doing magic tricks in Venice type outlook. 

Edited by St1ck

47 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Yes. Read through his complaints and remember this is coming from a "conservative." 

It sounds like some super left, white guy with dreads, smokes weed all day, and I make a living doing magic tricks in Venice for a living type outlook. 

I wouldn't be the prime suspect but would be brought in for questioning with that list. 

4 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Twitter is a private business. It has the right to do that.

Never said they didn't, but it comes from the left supporting suppression of free speech.

How about the depth of misinformation just established?

How about the liberal outrage of Elon Musk buying Twitter?

One thing I don't like about debating liberals is that they treat us as idiots!

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

I'm sure the account in question only said something about two genders and did nothing else to warrant being suspended.

I guess you want to make excuses or say I am lying.  It has been argued on liberal circles that conservative speech is hate speech and not protected.

As a professor, I have seen this first hand.

7 hours ago, stormngt said:

What do you mean link?  It is self evident 

1. They tell you where you go to school

2.  When you go to school

3.  Who your teachers are

4.  What subjects you will learn

5.  You can't leave campus during school hours.

6.  Public displays of affection often lead to suspension or parent conferences 

7.  You have no freedom.

This is genuinely baffling.  Even for AW pol this reads as completely insane to me.  

6 hours ago, stormngt said:

That is because liberals think everyone who disagree with them are dumb.

Is this line of thought generally agreed upon by conservatives? That kids should choose what classes they take, when they want to go to school, and that they can just leave school grounds whenever they want? 

Sounds like some shit a hippie would say. 

2 hours ago, St1ck said:

Is this line of thought generally agreed upon by conservatives? That kids should choose what classes they take, when they want to go to school, and that they can just leave school grounds whenever they want? 

Sounds like some shit a hippie would say. 

Those topics you mentioned were actually pushed by libs in the 90s. It was called development learning. Timmy learns to read when he is developmentally ready. Like most lib policies it failed 

2 hours ago, St1ck said:

No

5 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Those topics you mentioned were actually pushed by libs in the 90s. It was called development learning. Timmy learns to read when he is developmentally ready. Like most lib policies it failed 

Cool