• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

i saw something last week that said she was the babysitter for his kids. have never heard that before.

Yes she and her husband work on Biden’s campaign. Eventually she started taking care of Joes pecker. Her experience changing diapers prepared her well for her current role as First Lady. 

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, cals said:

I'm not a fan of his but I also am not a fan of Fox propaganda which is precisely what this shit is.

No, it's a video of the president of the United States who is in the midst of a precipitous cognitive decline.

36 minutes ago, cals said:

Glad you admit you’re susceptible to propaganda.  Thank you.

He’s 78 years old so it is likely that his cognitive abilities are in a decline. I don’t think he’s full blown senile but he isn’t the person he used to be 

Edited by Jason

5 minutes ago, cals said:

Look just watch a regular press conference and then report back.  That’s all I’m asking.  If you just watch these clips of course he seems out of it.

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

But muh teleprompter 

Tdawg is right that the teleprompter is his friend. He’s just a normal, old man. Nobody his age should be president 

7 hours ago, cals said:

My dad was 82 when he died and hadn’t lost a brain cell.  Meanwhile the guy before Biden was younger but showed serious cognitive decline as well.  It’s all on the individual.  

Good for your dad.  It is funny all the boners about Biden dementia when The Jesus is there too.  Bought the house next door from the Mensa's who didn't know how to maintain shit and the father in law is in there and he is losing brain cells like dandruff.  Yes people should not run at these ages. 

8 minutes ago, cals said:

My wife, who is more of a Biden fan than me, texted me and said she was watching the Correspondent’s Dinner and she said either Biden is drunk or senile, FWIW.

It may be a mix of both 

11 hours ago, cals said:

My wife, who is more of a Biden fan than me, texted me and said she was watching the Correspondent’s Dinner and she said either Biden is drunk or senile, FWIW.

So somebody did watch that.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

trevor noah was the host. can't imagine why anyone would watch him. aren't comedians supposed to be funny?

Trevor Noah, James Corden, Eric Andre, and others in that mold are the furthest thing from funny. Would rather stick my gnads in a fire ant nest than ever go see them do stand up.

Edited by Barf

Just now, tdawg87 said:

What...does he do?

I'm not being contrarian I just legitimately hate Trevor Noah. 

I'm sure a large amount of people find him funny since he hosts a popular comedy show. I support his ability to make other people laugh about current events.