• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

MCUNT7DDMNG4DGLRO7LLQQE5TM.jpg

I can't stop laughing at this picture.

It's taken completely out of context and is cropped out, but the fact it looks like Biden is just inhaling pizza while the servicemen just sit around in bewilderment makes me giggle.

Hey man, this is damn good ice cream. ~ Biden

23 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

MCUNT7DDMNG4DGLRO7LLQQE5TM.jpg

I can't stop laughing at this picture.

It's taken completely out of context and is cropped out, but the fact it looks like Biden is just inhaling pizza while the servicemen just sit around in bewilderment makes me giggle.

Why is there only 4 olives on the entire pizza? 

President Joe Biden has accomplished in just 14 months what many thought was impossible — surpassing President Jimmy Carter as the most incompetent steward of the American economy. 

Biden just broke another record, leaving Americans saddled with 8.5 percent inflation — energy alone is up 32 percent since last year.

18 minutes ago, Redondo said:

PolitiFact declares viral clip of Biden 'shaking hands' with the air is 'false'

Critics poked fun at Biden following a speech in North Carolina touting his domestic agenda, claiming he was attempting to greet non-existent people on the stage he was standing alone on. 

Why would they even spend time “fact checking” this? Also lol at “pointing with his whole hand”

Edited by Jason

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Why would they even spend time “fact checking” this? Also lol at “pointing with his whole hand”

Well, you spend 4 years clutching pearls over "fake news" so yeah, people are going to call you out on creating it.

I also like how the article says it's "tongue-in-cheek mockery", as if 90% of the people who see that aren't going to call him demented and crazy.

Politics are seriously so fucking dumb. 

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

Critics poked fun at Biden following a speech in North Carolina touting his domestic agenda, claiming he was attempting to greet non-existent people on the stage he was standing alone on. 

It is no secret he has stages of dementia but why the daily boner over it?  And to be honest I have pointed with my whole hand.  Had a MAGA at my door handing out stop the steal flyers and I just motioned down the street with my hand.  Didn't need to say a word, she skedaddled. 

14 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

It is no secret he has stages of dementia but why the daily boner over it?  And to be honest I have pointed with my whole hand.  Had a MAGA at my door handing out stop the steal flyers and I just motioned down the street with my hand.  Didn't need to say a word, she skedaddled. 

Did you go back to your living room to listen to Foghat?

This shit is treasonous.

Still more secret migrant flights, why is Biden keeping this off the books?

The journey for illegal migrants through Mexico to the US border is facilitated by people-smuggling cartels but the flights into the interior of the country, provided by the Biden administration, are simply the last leg of that human-trafficking operation.

Avelo employees have begun openly to discuss concerns that they may be participating in human trafficking, says the whistleblower, especially with so many ­unaccompanied minors on flights.

“We’re trafficking children,” the whistleblower says. “I am not OK with that happening . . .
“The company is saying it’s not true, but people don’t believe that, and everyone wants to leave. People stay for three months and leave.”

https://nypost.com/2022/04/20/still-more-secret-migrant-flights-why-is-biden-keeping-this-off-the-books/