• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

I agree that “savior” was over the top but the hatred of Trump was very real for some people. I don’t think it’s hyperbole to say that the hatred ruled some folks’ lives. 

I think “cancelled” stuff is 95% + bullshit.  And conservatives are just as aggressively intolerant.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

I think “cancelled” stuff is 95% + bullshit.  And conservatives are just as aggressively intolerant.  

Agreed as neither have any tolerance for those on the other side. The right doesn’t  have the same influence as they do not dominate the MSM and social media. Those platforms make a difference. They also don’t engage in many protests 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Agreed as neither have any tolerance for those on the other side. The right doesn’t  have the same influence as they do not dominate the MSM and social media. Those platforms make a difference. They also don’t engage in many protests 

Oh that’s ridiculous the right wing media sphere is insanely pervasive. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Oh for fucks sake. 

Conservatives in America have never ever been shy about destroying people they perceive as their opponents.  Whether you’re talking about the moral majority stuff or the red scare or even when they were crying about rap music

Wasn’t it Tipper Gore behind the parental advisory label?

Just now, Angel Oracle said:

Simple question then:

How many Democrat leaning news channels exist, and how many Republican leaning news channels exist?

OAN, Fox News, Newsmax.  Like I said, the Sinclair network.  Aren’t they always saying nobody watches CNN and MSNBC.  Which is it man? 

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

OAN, Fox News, Newsmax.  Like I said, the Sinclair network.  Aren’t they always saying nobody watches CNN and MSNBC.  Which is it man? 

If you put a gun to my head and would die if I couldn’t name the channels OAN and Newsmax were on, I would get my brains blown out. I suspect their viewership is minimal

Just now, Jason said:

If you put a gun to my head and would die if I couldn’t name the channels OAN and Newsmax were on, I would get my brains blown out. I suspect their viewership is minimal

I believe you but you’re arguing that the right isn’t represented fairly in the media.  It’s just not true.  I haven’t even said anything about talk radio.  

I believe you but you’re arguing that the right isn’t represented fairly in the media.  It’s just not true.  I haven’t even said anything about talk radio.  

I think you and I have differing opinions on what is liberal and what is conservative. I think many people now fall into some other categories that, unfortunately, exist. I don’t consider the January 6th type MAGAs as conservatives and i doubt you would consider Antifa asshats as liberals. The way I see it, the media is lopsided. Look, I don’t watch cable news because most of it is opinion and editorial stuff and that’s kind of a waste of time. Facts are rarely the focus on these programs. Add in social media and it just gets worse. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think you and I have differing opinions on what is liberal and what is conservative. I think many people now fall into some other categories that, unfortunately, exist. I don’t consider the January 6th type MAGAs as conservatives and i doubt you would consider Antifa asshats as liberals. The way I see it, the media is lopsided. Look, I don’t watch cable news because most of it is opinion and editorial stuff and that’s kind of a waste of time. Facts are rarely the focus on these programs. Add in social media and it just gets worse. 

This is back to your original point though. Antifa has nothing to do with their support of Biden. The January 6th rioters was all about their support of Trump. 

3 minutes ago, St1ck said:

This is back to your original point though. Antifa has nothing to do with their support of Biden. The January 6th rioters was all about their support of Trump. 

They have different goals for sure. My point is that they are incorrectly labeled as liberals and conservatives. For MAGAs, Trump is what they value. He could become a full on lefty and they’d still be behind him. Cramp is kind of right about there being some cult aspect to it. 

Edited by Jason

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

He could become a full on lefty and they’d still be behind him.

They booed him for saying people should get vaccinated.

No fucking way. Trump is the cult leader but the cult is hating everything the left stands for.