• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Lol @ people that use note cards with the media's pre-planned questions on them.

Yes it's very difficult to know ahead of time what questions the media may ask you. Biden said Putin should not remain in power. There's no possible way someone asks him about that. 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

I just worry about your BDS. Have you thought about seeing a doctor. Here are some more note cards for you.

TDS is a lot bigger affliction.

Remember that most of the media attacked Trump from the beginning, and has mostly supported Biden.

The country was in significantly better shape 14 months into Trump’s term than it is 14 months into Biden’s.

Trump had much better poll numbers after 14 months than Biden now has.

Biden though is the Teflon man, nothing is his fault.   And boy, is there a lot wrong with the country now.

Edited by Angel Oracle

7 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

TDS is a lot bigger affliction.

Remember that most of the media attacked Trump from the beginning, and has mostly supported Biden.

The country was in significantly better shape 14 months into Trump’s term than it is 14 months into Biden’s.

Trump had much better poll numbers after 14 months than Biden now has.

Biden though is the Teflon man, nothing is his fault.   And boy, is there a lot wrong with the country now.

Feelings Reaction GIF

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I remember when AO was "neutral".

That was before run away inflation, run far far away gas prices, runaway illegal immigration including drugs like fentanyl coming across the border, bad Afghan withdrawal, nominating a SC justice based on race instead of most qualified (also racism), and numerous speaking faux paus more dangerous than Trump’s.

And that’s only 14 months in.

I’ll vote for Tulsi Gabbard, even though she’s Democrat, if she’s the best candidate.   That’s neutral.

Edited by Angel Oracle

5 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

That was before run away inflation, run far far away gas prices, bad Afghan withdrawal, nominating a SC justice based on race instead of most qualified (also racism), and numerous speaking faux paus more dangerous than Trump’s.

I’ll vote for Tulsi Gabbard, even though she’s Democrat, if she’s the best candidate.   That’s neutral.

Dude this is all shit you get from Chuck's facebook. 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Dude this is all shit you get from Chuck's facebook. 

A lot of what was said are facts, the inflation, the gas prices, the illegal immigration numbers, the faux paus from Biden’s mouth, the nominating of a SC justice based on race, all public knowledge.

Edited by Angel Oracle

1 minute ago, Angel Oracle said:

A lot of what was said are facts, the inflation, the gas prices, the illegal immigration numbers, the faux paus from Biden’s mouth, the nominating of a SC justice based on race, all public knowledge.

No. Dude now you're arguing like they do. "Everything I said are facts".

Come on.

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Where are the scripted reporters questions in those pics?

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

I believe you will find them firmly shoved up your ass.

Lol! This is on a whole new level of sick burns 

image.gif

Edited by Jason