• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Whomst the fuck said I watch MSNBC? Fuck I don't even watch TV, and I sure as fuck don't watch the news.

Very sad.

I tried to change it.  But you did basically say that I am carrying water for Putin.  Which is very sad and not true.  And it is the go to punch back that these ghouls give when anyone right or left challenges their warmongering.  I respect and appreciate you did it via a pun tho.  Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm not defending them. I'm saying Putin should be removed from power.

Ok so we’ve completed the loop.  Why should he removed from power and our monsters left be for doing the same things at a much grander scale over a much longer period of time ?

Edited by UndertheHalo

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Ok so we’ve completed the loop.  Why should he removed from power and our monsters left be for doing the same things at a much grander scale over a much longer period of time ?

They should be removed from power as well. 

Bro, I hate the fucking government.

42 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

What do you think that means man !? What do you think it means when the president of the United States uses that language.  I’m pretty sure that the entire world didn’t miss what happened to Gaddafi.  The difference of course that Russia has like 4000 nuclear weapons. 

Biden doesn’t know where he is half the time so I don’t assume anything with him let alone know what he means when he speaks 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sounds like something a conservative would say

Homie you really need to start understanding that everything to left of you is not a monolithic hive mind.  The anti government left is a much older tradition the the right wing one.  Particularly in this country. 

25 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Also, I would say that the American right is far more ideologically cohesive than the American left.  And you guys love conflating liberals with actual leftist positions.  Liberals and leftists are ideologically opposed to great degree. 

I think you’re wrong. Cons will flat sit out an election over principle. Libs of all degrees are generally one issue voters that will support anyone or anything that supports their cause. It’s actually pretty amazing that dick hating feminist welcome dick bearing women to the ladies room. Hell Black Lives Matter and planned parenthood is another example of teammates that should be mortal enemies 

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t think that Americans have a particularly meaningful greater degree of control over their government than the Russians or Chinese people. 

I think many Americans are apathetic about those in elected positions. If they really wanted to, they would vote out those that need to be removed. Instead they don’t pay any attention and vote for a name or a (R) (D) next to it 

I think that people mistake a bit longer leash to mouth off for actual power.  It is definitely true that in comparison to China our system will tolerate more open displays of discontent or defiance.  However you want to term it.  But that’s a separate thing from having power to influence actual policy.  Because of apathy and because of the power of the monied interests that control politicians and media these decisions are broadly not really engaged with.  They cannot be engaged with.  I think everyone should read Noam Chomsky and Edward Herman’s manufacturing consent.  Brilliant stuff.