• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

The current spending bill is 2,741 pages long and basically incomprehensible. Written by lawyers and lobbyists. Nobody in the Congress reads much of it at all. They just do what their party leaders tell them to.

This money will be spread far and wide, and many will line up at the trough to partake of the dough.

How's that working out for you?

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

And you seem to know nothing about me.  They are right down the street and they gather, I have been invited.  Theey didn't talk about eating babies but do think General Flynn is rolling onto the White House lawn like Patton.  Not a bogeyman, real mother fuckers yes I have met.  So piss off wanker. 

A man with your financial means shouldn’t live this close to the trailer park. 

Edited by Kotchman

7 minutes ago, Tank said:

i'd go with calling him an unfunny douche.

I’ll be nice and just go with tone deaf and out of touch elitist. It does prove my point that the left is happy about the high gas prices 

Edited by Jason

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

I’ll be nice and just go with tone deaf and out of touch elitist. It does prove my point that the left is happy about the high gas prices 

The limousine left is happy for sure. Jamal is going to be pissed though when his pack of Kools went up 2 bucks because it cost double to deliver them to the neighborhood liquor store.

On 3/9/2022 at 10:38 AM, Jason said:

That would have made for interesting conversation though 

And I wasn't being an ass saying piss off wanker.  I had just gotten around to watching season 2 of Lasso.  Yesterday on the golf course these guys I just met were looking for a ball and I pointed to the ground and yelled, "Oi Wanker." The guy said thanks you git.  I had to look that one up.  

11 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

And I wasn't being an ass saying piss off wanker.  I had just gotten around to watching season 2 of Lasso.  Yesterday on the golf course these guys I just met were looking for a ball and I pointed to the ground and yelled, "Oi Wanker." The guy said thanks you git.  I had to look that one up.  

I thought you were hanging with Wicket or something 

Just now, Jason said:

Then why has California always had the highest gas prices. They want to force people away from using fossil fuels. Skyrocketing gas prices will do that 

I don't know. California sucks?

I know I don't like high gas prices. I can barely afford my medications every month I don't need to pay $100 a month or more to drive to work where I don't even make that much in a single shift. It affects everyone. It's not a political issue. 

Just now, tdawg87 said:

I know I don't like high gas prices. I can barely afford my medications every month I don't need to pay $100 a month or more to drive to work where I don't even make that much in a single shift. It affects everyone. It's not a political issue. 

I think his comments were directed at the leaders of the left, not your everyday liberal working person.

Regardless, like or don't like aren't really factors for all of these a-holes leading our country.  It is only a means to an end.

Just now, tdawg87 said:

I should be clear that I mean our elected officials on the left. This has to do with their green energy policies and they really are out of touch with the rest of us. They want to force it when it isn’t going to happen overnight and reality says we still need fossil fuels. The high gas prices are a huge deal for about 95% of Americans but their climate agendas are more important to them. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I should be clear that I mean our elected officials on the left. This has to do with their green energy policies and they really are out of touch with the rest of us. They want to force it when it isn’t going to happen overnight and reality says we still need fossil fuels. The high gas prices are a huge deal for about 95% of Americans but their climate agendas are more important to them. 

I don't really follow the green energy stuff. It definitely takes a long time and can't happen overnight. 

However, the climate is an important issue. I just don't know what the solution is. No one really does. 

Just now, tdawg87 said:

I don't really follow the green energy stuff. It definitely takes a long time and can't happen overnight. 

However, the climate is an important issue. I just don't know what the solution is. No one really does. 

You invest in green technologies so they become more effective and cost efficient. That will happen as the tech improves. I do think that most autos sold 20 years from now will be electric. Most people support this but as of March 10th 2022 we still get most of our energy from fossil fuels. Pushing the green stuff doesn’t help us with this situation. If we are serious about clean energy and getting away from oil then we build more nuclear plants