• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

USGA & R&A presser tomorrow re: Anchoring ban

I have an old Scotty Cameron and an Odessey that I tried but don't use.

I'm hoping to pick up one of those miracle putters soon that make everything because my putting is atrocious.

i'm in the market for an odyssey putter. shoot me a PM.

My guess would be tank, his first post alludes to the idea that is not an advantage, the side many belly putters take and he is an Ohio State fan and by nature they are cheaters who never think they are cheating.

and here i was thinking "tyler's being a solid poster lately. i should take him to get a couple of free tats with some tOSU autographed gear that i've got". 

you can go pound sand, you blimey. no veggie burgers for you!

I was yipping quite a bit last month, so I went back to my Ping rip-off that I bought years ago at Play it again sports... It's heavier and helped me control my swing better.

Just get an anchor putter.

What?