• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

New York Yankees butthurt thread

Chuck

16 hours ago, ScottT said:

MLB history is littered with examples of guys having a good rookie season and a mediocre or worse career.  I'd bet it all that Ohtani has a better second year and career than Andujar.

I would not be surprised at all if Andujar loses his starting spot next year. 

Joe Charboneau nods head in approval.

LOL at the clueless Tampa writer who voted Ohtani 4th...really? really? really? really??

18 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Man -- Christopher Russo is such a Facking twat...   The dude can't separate team performance from player performance and my God is he a freaking Yankee homer.

You are correct that he is a twat, however, the guy hates the Yankees. Lifetime fan of SF Giants. I listened to him and Mike Francessa argue for years on WFAN

10 minutes ago, NJHalo said:

You are correct that he is a twat, however, the guy hates the Yankees. Lifetime fan of SF Giants. I listened to him and Mike Francessa argue for years on WFAN

Good call -- and yet he cant stop from making comments like "most doubles ever for a yankee rookie - these are the Yankees we are talking about".   He may hate them but the dude is a giant shill for their aura and mystique.

5 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Good call -- and yet he cant stop from making comments like "most doubles ever for a yankee rookie - these are the Yankees we are talking about".   He may hate them but the dude is a giant shill for their aura and mystique.

He’s trying to work his way back into the NYC market. WFAN is a shit-show with a major implosion coming in the near future. He wants back in.

11 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Man -- Christopher Russo is such a Facking twat...   The dude can't separate team performance from player performance and my God is he a freaking Yankee homer.

i first saw about ten minutes of his show earlier this year and wondered how in thunder this clown got a national show on the MLB network. what a dreadfully terrible broadcaster.

14 hours ago, NJHalo said:

He’s trying to work his way back into the NYC market. WFAN is a shit-show with a major implosion coming in the near future. He wants back in.

That would make a lot of sense, because he's been pandering to that NY audience pretty hard of late.  

8 hours ago, Tank said:

i first saw about ten minutes of his show earlier this year and wondered how in thunder this clown got a national show on the MLB network. what a dreadfully terrible broadcaster.

I think his style plays to NE audiences.   Not gonna lie his weird ticks and herky-jerky Joe Cocker type hand movements are a trip to watch providing you turn the sound down.

4 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

That would make a lot of sense, because he's been pandering to that NY audience pretty hard of late.  

I think his style plays to NE audiences.   Not gonna lie his weird ticks and herky-jerky Joe Cocker type hand movements are a trip to watch providing you turn the sound down.

okay, but what about those of us who don't use meth or LSD? 

5 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

I hope you mean New England and not Northeast, because we don't want him! 

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

The comments on the Passan article are gold.

1784353197_ScreenShot2018-11-14at3_26_14PM.png.f04e4589377a8a3cd96d19ce6ef49a25.png

Matasi was robed!

1104198323_ScreenShot2018-11-14at3_28_16PM.png.883bd05fdb61464f3e3c7143f4e9d5c3.png

Because pitchers don't play defense.

1199895223_ScreenShot2018-11-14at3_30_06PM.png.a95da59248bd7df126a0a076bcd387aa.png

If only the Yankees were more popular. And team standings? WTF?

313836419_ScreenShot2018-11-14at3_31_58PM.png.37c7e50cbec42f0f8780dab14b103c3f.png

There's definitely an anti-Latino, pro-Japanese bias in baseball. Good call, Steve!

I would REALLY love to know if these are the same Yankee fans who were upset that Gary Sanchez (and his 229 PA in 2016) finished 2nd in ROY voting.

I actually considered joining one of those Yankee fan boards just to troll...