• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

FINALLY!!!

Tank

3 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I don't trust any restaurant where the patrons can help themselves.  Too many opportunities for things to go wrong.  Call me a germ-a-phobe, but no thank you.  When I think of all the dirty hands that touch the utensils just to serve up their own food, it makes my skin crawl.  Then there's the people coughing, sneezing, etc. around the food. 

Wait... what was this thread about again?

you obviously had wonderful parents who did a magnificent job raising you. 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

you obviously had wonderful parents who did a magnificent job raising you. 

I don't know if you're being sincere or sarcastic...

Well... let's just say when I see what kids do at restaurants, I think to myself - "My parents would have never let me do that..."  I never use salt and pepper shakers at restaurants. 

1 hour ago, True Grich said:

I don't trust any restaurant where the patrons can help themselves.  Too many opportunities for things to go wrong.  Call me a germ-a-phobe, but no thank you.  When I think of all the dirty hands that touch the utensils just to serve up their own food, it makes my skin crawl.  Then there's the people coughing, sneezing, etc. around the food. 

Golden Corral.

1 hour ago, True Grich said:

great to hear! now consider yourself uninvited.

On 11/7/2018 at 8:16 AM, True Grich said:

So, Tank's real name is Beneficiary?  Can we call him Benny for short?

yes, but you're only allowed to call me that when we're going through the salad bar together 

after a pee wee baseball team has gone first, of course.

On 11/7/2018 at 7:59 AM, mtangelsfan said:

"His excellency, Donald Trump"

LOL

No, no, Trumps.

Wow, $510 to ship a debit card. Postage has gone up since I last bought stamps.

Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 48hours after you have made the payment for shipping.

This has to be for real. They are even offering a money back guarantee. I wonder if your refund would come in a gift card bought at the gas station.

Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudsters...

A fraudsters. Got it.