• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2018 Hot Stove League

greginpsca

2 hours ago, Kevinb said:

I don’t think the Angels will make any major moves this off season. 30 million is our believed payroll flexibility for the upcoming year. Any major piece will put too much of a strain on our “cap”. I see only smaller moves happening this off season unfortunately. 

winnie the pooh day GIF

Just now, failos said:

No need to be dramatic, Kevinb. You’re such a diva, always wanting the attention and such

Attention? Highly unlikely. I’d be that stoked if the Angels did that. I enjoy coming to this site. Despite what some think I respect the community even though I disagree with some. It’s mostly out of fun. I’d miss posting but Harper signing would make it up to me. 

5 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Attention? Highly unlikely. I’d be that stoked if the Angels did that. I enjoy coming to this site. Despite what some think I respect the community even though I disagree with some. It’s mostly out of fun. I’d miss posting but Harper signing would make it up to me. 

I know you’re a fan of the team and this site; you’re a good dude. If you really do enjoy coming to this site then I would suggest you tone down the trolling/theatrics and be yourself. No need to leave over some stupid bet.

Edited by failos
Bourbon

Eppler said Tuesday was about 50/50 in terms of meeting with agents and talking with other clubs about potential trades. He also clarified his football analogy from Monday, when he said they could go for a field goal but wanted to score a touchdown.

"There are some small things we could do right now, but we're not sure we want to do those quite yet in hopes we can do things that are above smaller," Eppler said.