• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2018 Hot Stove League

greginpsca

1 minute ago, Kevinb said:

3rd. He's really toolsy think Chone Figgins with 30 home run power.

I guess that means the tooth fairy will start the year in AAA again.  When are the Angels going to give him a legit shot?

I can't believe we non-tendered that one guy who's name escapes me.  From up north, looks good in red and has a sweet beard?  oh yeah.  Matt Shoemaker.  

26 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I guess that means the tooth fairy will start the year in AAA again.  When are the Angels going to give him a legit shot?

I can't believe we non-tendered that one guy who's name escapes me.  From up north, looks good in red and has a sweet beard?  oh yeah.  Matt Shoemaker.  

Tooth fairy had a rough year. Always injured. Very light on his toes. Real quick twitch kind of guy. 

19 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

potential three team trade between the Mets, Marlins and Yanks where Realmuto becomes a met and the Yanks get one of the mets pitchers.  

If the Yankees get Syndergaard or deGrom, that would really suck.  

What would the Mets be getting? I don’t want to see Realmuto on the Yankees. They were already the number 2 offense last year. 

1 hour ago, Kevinb said:

I’m ok with him going to the Mets. I’m not ok with him going to the Yankees. 

I’d rather the Yankees got Realmuto than Syndergaard. Not sure Realmuto is that huge an upgrade over the Yankees current offense - only reason anybody is talking about him is because he plays catcher. The Yankees were weak in their rotation, though - adding Paxton and Syndergaard to Severino? That’s scary, frankly. 

Passan reports Nationals have had trade discussions with Tanner Roark; due about $10m in arbitration and a year away from free agency. He’s someone I tabbed as a potential rotation add for those very reasons, including Eppler’s frequency dealing with Washington. 

Could be a Calhoun suitor too?