• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2018 Hot Stove League

greginpsca

2 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

I have no idea of how funny you are...you're right there. Well, that depends on what definition of "funny" we're using here..Funny weird or funny haha.

I can tell you from reading your posts and posts from dudes like you I am very in tune with knowing what repetitive nonsense is.  Lasagna is right up there with the most repetitive nonsense there is on this board.  

2 minutes ago, Second Base said:

So Eppler says there's more acitivity on the trade front, and he's got one high profile target, and one easier target to acquire. 

The touchdown is Trevor Bauer and the field goal is...Julio Teheran maybe. 

I can’t decide if that’s what he meant or if that language has to do with acquisition cost: ‘We could get Gray for a reasonable cost but we’re trying for a steal.” Probably how you took it, but I’m not positive. 

Jesus, every single thread on this board has to devolve into a pissing contest about pointless crap.

Can’t we make the ‘Hot stove thread’ the one place where we can just discuss baseball?

i don’t want to put people on ignore because I like everyone’s differing opinions but it gets annoying