• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2018 Hot Stove League

greginpsca

1 minute ago, Second Base said:

The Yanks are firmly in on Kikuchi, which probably means the price tag just jumped from 50 million to 70.

I am not a scout, an agent or a GM, but I’ll still guess he signs for less than $60 million and possibly under $50 million. I’ll say $8-9 million a year.  

49 minutes ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

I was being facetious Hubs!

Seriously.....You always ride my cock. Do you hate anyone else who played the game or just me?

Zero, sense of humor or sarcasm allowed.

Did I mess with you in high school? You seem like an angry dwarf.

I had no idea. Honestly I didn't even sense sarcasm on that.

I think your posts are always well thought out and I don't think I negatively jump on you too much, but if I do, I don't mean to. Sarcasm just doesn't translate well in printed word. We usually agree. I just get annoyed with all of the woe is me, the Angels aren't any good and won't win, etc. It is just ridiculous.

I am 6'0 so not a dwarf. LMAO. And the only cock I like is my own.

Just now, Hubs said:

I had no idea. Honestly I didn't even sense sarcasm on that.

I think your posts are always well thought out and I don't think I negatively jump on you too much, but if I do, I don't mean to. Sarcasm just doesn't translate well in printed word. We usually agree. I just get annoyed with all of the woe is me, the Angels aren't any good and won't win, etc. It is just ridiculous.

I am 6'0 so not a dwarf. LMAO. And the only cock I like is my own.

Maybe, a good addition on here would be (Blue Font) term.....I added it to another fan page I follow in another sport. Now everyone uses it so, you know when someone is being facetious as the written word is impersonal.

55 minutes ago, Fullmer17 said:

Interesting 

That’s because, for the most part, the FA market is full of garbage and the Angels have ample prospect depth. 

There just isn’t much impact left on the FA market for that’s expected to go for a reasonable price. Better off waiting it out and getting bargain deals later in the offseason. It’s why I sort of buy the Manny talk. If the Angels have money to spend and planned on shopping mid or upper tier, he’s arguably the best impact bang for buck at this point, again, in the mid or upper tiers. 

I think we’ll see a fairly significant trade happen sometime by Wednesday, maybe a minor signing. 

18 minutes ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

I think the market got screw due to the Eovaldi contract. His contract was expected to be around 3yr 30- 40 mil. I expect Kikuchi to get a similar contract 

MLBTR projected Eovaldi to get 4/$60M from Boston. 

Better then overpaying for SP in  -the FA market. Hopefully they can get someone like Tehran w/out trading a top 5 prospect and also an additional SP for mid tier prospect then focus on Wilson Ramos on 2-3 year deal with money left over for bullpen depth and additional signings 

34 minutes ago, TroutField said:

What does that even mean lol 

10 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

33 minutes ago, jordan said:

What about a package leading with Adell for Snell?  And it even rhymes.  I’d hate to trade Adell, but Snell is just 26 and under club control for next 4 years.  Just a thought. 

it obviously means a deal is imminent . . . 

image.jpeg

for 

image.jpeg