• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

I really want a Los Angeles jersey

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

If this applies to you or if that gif offends anyone, then I sincerely apologize.  

Nah, it doesn't apply to me.

This message board is good.  While hopefully nobody wants to be a dick to other posters, at the same time, the 'butthurt' level among posters is pleasantly low.

3 hours ago, Tank said:

besides being about tv ad revenue, the name change was also about recognition in foreign markets. people oversees were not likely to know about anaheim, but they sure knew about los angeles.

This.

If theres one constant of american culture you see overseas, 'fashion wise', its dodger and yankee hats. And it has nothing to do with baseball.

Oh, and michael jordan.

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

When I really wanted a jersey I went to a tailor shop in Songtan City, showed him a photo and came back 2 days later with $20 worth of won

since i have no idea what that means, i'll ask - how did the jersey turn out?